The online racing simulator
Selling G27, NIB sealed $290
Excuse me, but isn't 290 dollar a lot of money for a new one? (let alone a second hand one).
290 is cheaper for a new one, new G27's are 300$.

I think they are overpriced anyway, mine won't work on LFS (and I triend 99% of EVERYONE'S suggestions)
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer
So it's sealed in box, but you tried it in LFS??
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Useless post (spam?)
#5 - dadge
you've been a demo racer for more than 3 years, you can afford to spend $500 on wheels & pedals, but cant afford $17 for LFS?? wtf
#7 - dadge
Quote from anttt69 :you've been a demo racer for more than 3 years, you can afford to spend $500 on wheels & pedals, but cant afford $17 for LFS?? wtf

and how he knows the g27 doesn't work is beyond me. after all, he has stated that the box is still sealed. money>sense me finx.
I have had the latest drivers since I got my wheel (3-4 wk +/-).

It's a Windows 7 bug I guess.
#9 - amp88
Quote from Gnomie :So it's sealed in box, but you tried it in LFS??

Quote from dadge :and how he knows the g27 doesn't work is beyond me. after all, he has stated that the box is still sealed. money>sense me finx.

1st and 3rd posts are done by 2 different users (well, 2 users with different usernames, anyway).
Quote from amp88 :1st and 3rd posts are done by 2 different users (well, 2 users with different usernames, anyway).

Huh?

I'm not porschedrifter, so don't confuse me with him. I was stating an irrelevant fact about my wheel (got it working again), and porshedrifter was selling the G27 because (I think) he wanted to buy the Fanatecs instead, and he just got the wheel and he wants to sell it now.

Clarified enough?
Quote from pfpdoodlez2009 :Huh?

I'm not porschedrifter, so don't confuse me with him. I was stating an irrelevant fact about my wheel (got it working again), and porshedrifter was selling the G27 because (I think) he wanted to buy the Fanatecs instead, and he just got the wheel and he wants to sell it now.

Clarified enough?

Yes, I understood the situation fully. The 2 people I quoted obviously thought you and the original poster were the same person. I was correcting them.
Quote from amp88 :1st and 3rd posts are done by 2 different users (well, 2 users with different usernames, anyway).

OOps! My bad.

Get some avatars people!!

what can i say, americans all look the same.
Quote from dadge :what can i say, americans all look the same.

...and the Chinese don't?

Anyway, it's funny how on craigslist and ebay they are going for $300-500! dollars each, when you can buy them on Logitech's site for $299. Still too much for me, heh.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :...and the Chinese don't?

Anyway, it's funny how on craigslist and ebay they are going for $300-500! dollars each, when you can buy them on Logitech's site for $299. Still too much for me, heh.

Yea, Dustin should buy my old DFP that is just laying in the closet.
No clutch pedal :<
Deal with it.

Anyway, you should buy Fanatec Clubsport pedals and then you'll have a good wheel on a budget. Plus, you can help me clear out my closet space!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG