The online racing simulator
Baltic Cup Promotional Video 2011
(15 posts, started )
Hello everyone,
Here is a Baltic Cup promotional video made of footage from all of the seasons. It is dedicated to all the Baltic Cup drivers for helping us make such a fun league, it had it's downsides and upsides, but most of all it is nice to see how everyone is standing up for their country when it's needed, it is clearly to be seen that everyone loves their country and wants to be a winner which results in great, close and fun racing. Well, enough talking, let's get to the best part...

More info about Baltic Cup: Click Here

High-res

FIREMIKE CREATIONS

Enjoy watching, choose one of the options :

Youtube HD - 1080p Quality:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJF4ZP7V7os

Download HD:
http://www.xcite-racing.de/index.php?site=files&file=244

Any kind of comment is welcome.
Greetings.

Comment from me: I had an idea to make a promotional video for Baltic Cup for a long time, but I never had time and I'm very low at video editing. I was thinking for a long time whether I should make it myself or ask someone, then I remembered FireMike and without thinking I asked him. I was 100% sure he would make my idea come true, but I never thought he could make it so amazingly awesome, that I was just speechless. For me it is the best video for a long time for sure, and it's not because I'm close friends with FireMike, it's because he is very, very good at what he does and he didn't refuse and agreed to my offer and made it a such quality work, that I was amazed. I'm very thankful to FireMike for making this video. If it wasn't for him, you couldn't watch anything as close as this is.

Nice championship and aslo great video Even saw myself for couple of times
Very nice video.
Great except from 1:53, the floating wheel and the at times very odd DOF behavior like at 2:40 (the car very close and very far away + the whole left background are in focus but the car at the right is totally out of focus)

but well minor things. Awesome as always Mike
Great job Mike

Quote from John5200 :Great except from 1:53, the floating wheel

Indeed... Well, I even think the 1:10-1:55 part wasn't much necessary and hurts the vid's rythm overall. Now I guess it would've been hard to find racing footages fitting with the music at that part...
Thanks.
Well yep. The UF1 scene was totally failed, I forgot to blur the 2 other cars behind. Crap.
Also some scenes are abit boring, I didn't know how to fill them with racing.
very nice video...
I liked the LX4s at 2:35 most...great shot...
1:50 RB4 rear wheel in the air

and nice try with the DoF...sometimes it isnt done properly but sometimes it adds a big amount of realism in some of shots
#8 - sjava
Quote from bavorak :very nice video...
I liked the LX4s at 2:35 most...great shot...
1:50 RB4 rear wheel in the air

and nice try with the DoF...sometimes it isnt done properly but sometimes it adds a big amount of realism in some of shots

Shit happens I think its bug or somethin coz that rb4 is standing
Fantastic video, full of memories and very warm and very special for me. Also the time when 4 Stroke Racing Team was full of life. Excellent video, excellent! Thank you Firemike for your work on this video. It brings new breath for that championship.
No problem. It was quite fun for me too. Thanks guys.
Andro is going to add the DownloadLink soon.
HD Quality for download is now available. Check first post.
Feelings, emotions...

Action, slowmotion...

No effect it is necesary to transmit it. You have a potential to make amazing promotional vids. You can transmit everything you want because you can make it.

Impresive and bravo, Maik Paluch.

A criticism?

Really is soon to post it. I prefer to wait more videos from you. The current criticism sure you will fix it without tell you nothing.

You encourage me to make a video for this year. THANKS.

Your friend, Lynce

Cheers, brother.
Quote from Lynce :Feelings, emotions...

Action, slowmotion...

No effect it is necesary to transmit it. You have a potential to make amazing promotional vids. You can transmit everything you want because you can make it.

Impresive and bravo, Maik Paluch.

A criticism?

Really is soon to post it. I prefer to wait more videos from you. The current criticism sure you will fix it without tell you nothing.

You encourage me to make a video for this year. THANKS.

Your friend, Lynce

Cheers, brother.

I made that video on 10 days. Andro was pretty excited the last hours until I done it.
As I recognize, maybe it was a bit too fast. Some mistakes are there as I mentioned before. Blur was sometimes at a completly wrong position.

Next Video would be a Short Promo again for Life4Pixel. Made the last one nearly one year ago, I'm searching for a soundtrack.

Without any of your comments and especially Lynce's motivations always take me a step further. Thanks for that buddy. Thanks all you guys.

Greetings.
I love you effect improvements Mike, but for the life of my I cannot get into your music selections.

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG