The online racing simulator
i did not used it, cause i tought, that again another "bug" in the system.
Hello Dean, I can't login as T7R to control panel. I sent a mail to support.
We've been quiet throughout last year (real life getting in the way) but are trying to organise a get-together
Cheers
All our servers are down again... great start of 2011...

both. 205 and 208 box...
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

DAMN.
500server down
Ditto with the above. This is becoming too much of a joke now. No warnings and no explanations, what IS going on?
B2R S2 server is down and noticed Redline 1 is down too
i've just sent him a text in case he is at work. fingers crossed he has access to a computer at his workplace.
Quote from dadge :i've just sent him a text in case he is at work. fingers crossed he has access to a computer at his workplace.

Thank you.
omg
omg thank
very very thank
:-)
Hey Franky, our servers are down and i can't connect to our account in the admin panel
Sorry about the network yesterday guys, I had setup an automated script that was supposed to simply check for control panel updates and apply them, I made an error somewhere though and it disabled the NIC cards.

@Bashor,

I'll look into it and get an e-mail out to you soon.
Hey Dean, my cPanel access is giving me the licencing error again...
Thank Frankie

@Bob Thats strange, mine is working no problem. Looking into it now.

@Playchicco, You're welcome
Dean when i try login to cpanel for my web hosting, it says Cpanel licence isn't activated or something?
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Could one of you check now please, It should be working.
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Still not working here.
Franky?

When will the CP shown the correct version of LFS and Airio.
CP says, we use Official Z, and Airio 2.39a.

In the list i see 2.41 + 2.5.1, and Z28 tooo.

And in real, they runs on Z28 + 2.4.6

Is it use a randomize script?

And if u can manage, pls update our Airio with the current cfg, I dont want to put another integer into the randomscript.
Strange thing....

The Airio updater tells me that version 2.5.1 is available now and I hit "install now" first try I got an error, 2nd try worked.

But if I type !ver Airio still tells me that it is 2.5.0...

Also the CP is very laggy today and my server on the 3rd UK box went offline several times today...
Quote from franky500 :Sorry about the network yesterday guys, I had setup an automated script that was supposed to simply check for control panel updates and apply them, I made an error somewhere though and it disabled the NIC cards.

@Bashor,

I'll look into it and get an e-mail out to you soon.

it says user has been suspended when i log in :\
Quote from baSh0r :it says user has been suspended when i log in :\

control panels never lie
TeamSpeak 3 server just crashed, teams need it .
hello franky. i finally gave up with my home network and desided to go with 500servers.com to host my teams lfs server. well i desided as i needed the insim running asap i would try and use the i.p that was given to me in the email ( 81.19.209.208:37497) but when i tried to get the insim running i entered that address in but the insim refused to open. i am planning on getting a second server for s2 but i need to mess with the insim a bit before i do that. i will send the final insim in when i am done but untill then i wish to host it from home (if that is possible) is there a different i.p i need to enter or should i just change the insim port?
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG