The online racing simulator
Drift world record
(43 posts, closed, started )
Quote from rich uk :hehehe, wow what a comeback! now be quiet and let me carry on eating popping corn.

I want some popping corn.

I agree that drifting sucks, but i hold drift world record. This means Drifting still sucks.
Quote from rich uk :hehehe, wow what a comeback! now be quiet and let me carry on eating popping corn.

Actually it's Pop Corn.
hahaha failure overload. how did you shoot your avatar? you can't have pressed the shutter yourself?
Quote from rich uk :hahaha failure overload. how did you shoot your avatar? you can't have pressed the shutter yourself?

BOOM, I believe that was K.O

Drift king needs some sleep, Have fun guys.
Quote from rich uk :hahaha failure overload. how did you shoot your avatar? you can't have pressed the shutter yourself?

Nope he tripped on a soap on fell but I heard it was your dad?
wow straight to the father jokes too . hmmm I think this may have gone to abuse. The report button is just there too...should I?
Technically what one normally eats is popped corn. Eating popping corn would be extremely painful, seeing as the heat necessary to pop corn is rather intense and the released pressure is far from negligible.
Quote from rich uk :wow straight to the father jokes too . hmmm I think this may have gone to abuse. The report button is just there too...should I?

Sure make sure you spell my name/account right
Quote from morpha :Technically what one normally eats is popped corn. Eating popping corn would be extremely painful, seeing as the heat necessary to pop corn is rather intense and the released pressure is far from negligible.

Hahah I love Morpha, he always makes good point
Oh Rhajel Clarke you joker.
nice stache
Noob love. Now I feel loved.

oh and
drift pwns guys.
It's awesome.
-
(aroX123) DELETED by aroX123
This thread: :munching_
inb4lock

kthxbai.