The online racing simulator
Niсo Hulkenberg Helmet
(17 posts, started )
Niсo Hulkenberg Helmet
I'm on it and on the second try i'm sure i gonna finish this.

WIP shot added
Attached images
hulkenberg screen copy.jpg
#3 - kiste
wow nice jazz
JazzOn, Great job. We look forward to completion.
sorry, for my english
Do not continue. Still waiting and hoping
Very nice skin helmet, and a beautiful invaluable racer.
#6 - kiste
i think he will do it but is busy atm.
Quote from kiste :i think he will do it but is busy atm.

Nah... I think he's passed out drunk somewere from christmas dinner j/k
hehe, yeah been busy and away for the xmas, but i'll definitely will finish it. I actually done a bit already 2 weeks ago, but it needs finishing, i've changed the orange to a almost red but it's too much i guess and will turn it back. I also changed the lines on the side a bit to get the overall proportion right, but meh... it always depends heavily on how you look at it and what appeals to someone ina design.

Butser i hope you'll like it, but if not feel free to critisise when it's done, i don't mind and prefer an honest opinion anyway.

wip shot added and sorry for letting you wait and not saya word. I wanted to have it done already but wasn't happy with it yet.

Ps. I just recall Butser, you actually wanted the other version right? i might try that as it is a bit more difficult for me.
Attached images
hulshot2copy.jpg
Doublepost FTW

Here's one version; best i can do.
I didn't do the pinstriping on top, simply because i'm cool like that

But i'll try the other version next year maybe ^^

Enjoy!

Attached images
Hulk prev copy.jpg
HEL_hulkber copy.jpg
HEL_hulkber_upload.jpg
That's cool, you are made it, thx.
But there are small details that do not match. For example label Energy Drink, and RBS.
Sorry for my insistence, but I have Christmas - Orthodox, and begins with a 6 on the 7 th day.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! :wizard:
JazzOn, well done.
Thank you again, don `t know about this version of the helmet.
Jazz, you are missing the HANS buttons to fix it!

other than that, amazing job!!!
please kindly take a look at my helmet request here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=72486

*EDIT*

NVM, forget what I said... the HANS buttons are helmet coloured here!
Thank for the comment buck!

You have a really nice helmet, but what about mullog. Have you contacted him?

He probably still have the negative files and it would be easier for him to make adjustments. I would need to literally mess around with it and i'd rather not.

Good luck =)
[Off Topic]

He already contacted me, and unfortunately, I lost my .psd files months ago But the skin I made wasn't so complicated, it shouldn't take long to make it again from the .jpg I think

At the moment I don't have much time, and, I don't think I can make what Dan has IRL on his helmet So any skilled painter might attempt it
A shame that i already have a helmetrequest
any help is welcome!

Niсo Hulkenberg Helmet
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG