The online racing simulator
Qualy Fun! (HD)
(6 posts, started )
#1 - 65D
Qualy Fun! (HD)
3GM65D's video series continues with HD...

QUALY FUN!

Short video of qualifying rampage from FoX Friday held on 24th December at South City Town Course (SO5).
Race took almost hour to start so before it we had some good laughs.

Comment, rate and enjoy!

Download replay
  • Way overrused music
  • Average to poor camerawork/angles
  • Heavy lag(very little can be done about this, I know)
  • Nothing special in terms of action. 95% of your public "been there, done that"
Sorry for sounding so much negative, but that's just my opinion. Thanks for trying anyway.
#3 - 65D
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
  • Heavy lag(very little can be done about this, I know)
  • Nothing special in terms of action. 95% of your public "been there, done that"

I don't understand the first one. If you want videos before this, for me it has been upgraded. What did you mean about second one? Well though, thanks for your opinion and good races for you!
I just "love" people who love this kind of fun you are using this sim to do stuff which it does worst...damage model...but even if it had the most realistic damage model it is still pathetic way to entertain yourselves...
do some clean race then make a video of it...that would be milion times more appreciated
#5 - 65D
Quote from bavorak :
do some clean race then make a video of it...that would be milion times more appreciated

I have old videos of racing and today will be first FoX Friday after christmas holiday so you can expect FoX Friday estimated next weekend
Quote from bavorak :I just "love" people who love this kind of fun you are using this sim to do stuff which it does worst...damage model...but even if it had the most realistic damage model it is still pathetic way to entertain yourselves...

Don't worry - this was just some kind of entertainment between qualification and race,and the race was clean as usually in FM's FOX Fridays,don't think that this event is a crash party or something like that...

Qualy Fun! (HD)
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG