The online racing simulator
Not automaticaly unloged nickname
When there is an error so the nickanme is not unloged from server. How to make it unlog ?
Lfs crashed, my nickname is on the server I can not play.
Is there any manual unlog from the server ?
How long it takes so it unlog itself ?
Could lfs have manual unlog button somewhere ? I think it would be useful.
It is currently 1,7 hour blocking me from playing.
It is server [LsC]LifeStyle Cruise 2

//edit: It is finally unlogged,but I do not want to wait that time again if some error occur.
Help
E: If the host (the whole server) gets stuck - Victor can reset the host if an admin is not around to do so.

Quote from Victor :if a host is stuck, and the admin is nowhere near, you can try mailing us. I can reset hosts remotely, freeing stuck users.

But in your case it would be best to simply get in touch with a moderator or an admin of that particular server and ask them to simply kick you off. Reseting the host is not an option because everyone will be kicked off.
Quote from [CYP]Karlikcz :
//edit: It is finally unlogged,but I do not want to wait that time again if some error occur.
Help

Happened to me before, nothing you can do other than wait. Waiting 2 hours is quicker than emailing people because unless there is an admin actually on the server, most servers are run by children who are at school so won't answer emails till 7pm after their dinner. and little old Victor V may not reply within this time!

Use the time that you're not playing LFS to clean, cook, read, make babies, eat babies, or whatever it is you do in your free time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG