The online racing simulator
[WKD] Cruise Server
(107 posts, closed, started )
WKD is a bad server .....

bad admins (kitty) and bad driver (german driver)......:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:

Quote :Warning:

THIS SERVER IS RACIST AND CHILDISH.

an admin is a healing hitler says and it does not matter.

a driver rammed me and I will be banned.

considered it to you on the stupid server plays, I will not do .
+1 to you all best flaming thread ever!
Quote from Beaver08 :+1 to you all best flaming thread ever!

By the sounds of all these angry cruisers im thinking you should get you, your team and your servers act together.
Quote :by the sounds of all these angry cruisers im thinking you should get you, your team and your servers act together.

+1
#80 - PoVo
pure ownership.
Quote from PoVo :pure ownership.

lmao

Perhaps this particular thread is the thread of the year?
Too boring for that, imo.
#83 - PoVo
Quote from hp999 :lmao

Perhaps this particular thread is the thread of the year?

Jabba thread ftw
Quote from fischauge :WKD is a bad server .....

bad admins (kitty) and bad driver (german driver)......:thumbsdow:thumbsdow:

an admin is a healing hitler says and it does not matter.

a driver rammed me and I will be banned.

considered it to you on the stupid server plays, I will not do .

true Kitty That fu**ing bi*** banned me for nothing.
Well... Some of the admins are a little childish and such, so Beav doesn't have much to say about LTC. The worse that's happened to me are warnings by cadets for theoretically being a dangerous driver. However I like the WKD server. From what I've experienced it's pretty nice except for the sometimes laggy insim and the London-alike city track.

If you got banned and in fact are interested in getting unbanned, post in the Ban Appeals section on the WKD forums. And like always, be on topic. "I got banned wkd sucks lololo" will not get you unbanned.
#87 - PoVo
Ah Marcel, you make me laugh... One day "WKD rocks!11111!!11" next day "That f****** KITTY.."

Once again:
Pure ownership.
yes and WKD Rockz but The Admin Sucks you see the the different?
When I first entered this server, I was impressed, i enjoyed cruising for an hour or 2.

Kitty rammed me a few times on purpose but no fuss came of it.

Came in a couple more times over the next few weeks and drive for maybe 30minutes a time.

Always follows rules, never got into any fights.

Anyway i just had a 3 month break from LFs and tried to log into WKD, behold, banned!

In the past I have had to ban beav from LTC because of him being foolish and whining, never held it against him, it was years ago.

Perhaps he has banned me out of petty revenge from that ban years ago ? perhaps he went through a list of LTC admins and mods and banned them all lol.

He knows I have been in the server as I was wearing my LTC tag, he said nothing, I even complimented him on his work.
If he wanted to ban me why didnt he have the nads to tell me and do it, instead of banning me whilst I was afk for 3 months lol
1 thing I know for sure, his server is popular because it is a reject bin for the social failcake troll kids who are not tolerated anywhere else.

And from what I see here, many bans for nothing, the power abuse can be smelt a mile away.

When i first entered the server with my LTC tag, immediately beav posted a message saying " Great admin make great server" I guess that was aimed at me as if to say, hey look at me I have a great server and my admins are going to make it the best server ever because we dont abuse our powers!. well that lasted all of 1 week lol, now his server is known as a vile hole for racists and trolls, power abusing children and generally socially failed misfits ^^ great job beav ! and I thought it had potential.

I rate the server insim as 9 out of 10, i rate the admins capability of running the server 1 out of 10.

This is what happens when you have more cannabis smoke in your head than brains beav !

------------------
edited:

Just read the rest of this thread and LOL, you banned all LTC for nothing ? I remember all the times you was immature and being a whiner in LTC, ramming and abusive, you were warned several times, and received short bans on occasions, I think LTC is very damn tolerant of the likes of you tbh, considering you run a server that bans people for being in other teams.
And you have the balls to say that other cruise server admins are dicks ???

Face it, you have made your server the worst sounding cruise server of the year.
banning a whole team because of something that rage said or did whetever I dont know nothing about it...
well we all know rage acts like a 3rd dynasty chinese warlord with his power sometimes, I even said this in the LTC forums at some point, probably peeved a few peeps off but I dont give a rats ass, I say the truth whether people like it or not. but that is no reason to ban all of LTC ffs.

I have no idea of anything that has happened between LTC and WKD apart from this thread which is not even clear on the matter.
Thats like banning a french guy for example then saying no french allowed in the server...
No different from outright racism.

If I was you mate I would have a long review of the people you got running your server and have new laws in place for admins, clearly they cannot be trusted with the powers.
Make them submit replay when banning people, so there is clear evidence to show it was warranted.

Stop banning entire teams because of an altercation between you and 1 guy.
Seriously I thought your server cool, now all this and I cant get in because of 1 guy ??????
^ Also I wanna point out Beaver's banned from TC as well
Im banned from WKD and i haven't been on LFS since August. I have never once been on their server and i was never a part of LTC. So i wonder, who let the kids out?
well said m4ccy
+1 ^^
Kitty the mentally challenged Admin.

I bumped one of the pretend cops which who then lagged for a split second, I ended up stuck in their car.

The cop then moved causing a crash as apposed to entering pits or !pitlane.

Kitty, watched the replay, then proceeded to ask if I am using VOB mods, when I asked what a VOB mod was. I was informed that the replay had been watched.

When I replied "Yes And?"

Kitty the super intelligent admin disregarded the fact that I my previous message was a question that obviously implied I would like further information from this limited brain capacity beings allegation, curious to know exactly what kind of superficial conclusion was being forwarded.

Kitty quoted me saying only "yes" as if admitting guilt to the very thing I was questioning.. To which I was instantly banned for 3 days for using VOB mods..............................

All of this after buying an FXO, earning 30k and being in multiple "cop" chases in the past.
I have played LFS for 7 years, I have never used VOB mods nor do I know what they even do.

Grats WKD, you have officially convinced me just how stupid and immature your server really is, I have no interest in returning. I suggest you sort out your stupid admins if you want any further flaming to discontinue, as I'm sure after reading through this thread will more than likely happen.
Quote from FPVaaron :Kitty the mentally challenged Admin.

I bumped one of the pretend cops which who then lagged for a split second, I ended up stuck in their car.

Kitty, watched the replay, then proceeded to ask if I am using VOB mods, when I asked what a VOB mod was. I was informed that the replay had been watched.

Kitty the super intelligent admin disregarded the fact that I my previous message was a question that obviously implied I would like further information from this limited brain capacity beings allegation, curious to know exactly what kind of superficial conclusion was being forwarded.

Kitty quoted me saying only "yes" as if admitting guilt to the very thing I was questioning.. To which I was instantly banned for 3 days for using VOB mods..............................

All of this after buying an FXO, earning 30k and being in multiple "cop" chases in the past.
I have played LFS for 7 years, I have never used VOB mods nor do I know what they even do.

Grats WKD, you have officially convinced me just how stupid and immature your server really is, I have no interest in returning. I suggest you sort out your stupid admins if you want any further flaming to discontinue, as I'm sure after reading through this thread will more than likely happen.

lol
Quote : Originally Posted by FPVaaron
Kitty the mentally challenged Admin.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from FPVaaron :Kitty the mentally challenged Admin.

U Ramming / Crashing the Police Officer. Banned for 3 days. WKD members do not tolerate the ramming, provoke the chase.
That's all.....

Quote from Diavolo666 :U Ramming / Crashing the Police Officer. Banned for 3 days. WKD members do not tolerate the ramming, provoke the chase.
That's all.....

That is a ridiculous line of bullshit and you know it.

As previously stated I did not ram anyone, if it were the case my car would be much more damaged that it is in that picture, it was a simple 5km/h bump.

How about you post up a video of the real reason for the crash so everyone could see how easily it could have been avoided. Better yet, how about you post up a screen shot of the chat log just before I was banned so everyone can see what kind of retards are running WKD.
Quote from FPVaaron :That is a ridiculous line of bullshit and you know it.

As previously stated I did not ram anyone, if it were the case my car would be much more damaged that it is in that picture, it was a simple 5km/h bump.

How about you post up a video of the real reason for the crash so everyone could see how easily it could have been avoided. Better yet, how about you post up a screen shot of the chat log just before I was banned so everyone can see what kind of retards are running WKD.

1. You provoked the officer and hit him:

2. You pushes him. Interestingly, the Police car crashes. Ohhh why?..:

3. You Ramming him several times. Ohhh this not ramming .... Huh?..:

4. Together the cars. Very romantic!...:

The two cars fly. Your fault. The Officer lose 1k:

5. Read the chat messages...:

6. Officer asks me i look at the replay. Replay ended:

7. Youtube Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFC7bNXb_Ek

8. Server rules:
-Do not harass police officers to provoke a chase.
-Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
-This includes provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on...

9. These also illegal bans? Right? Huhh?...:
- CLC:
Re: Bans And Fines
by passme[bum] on 24 Jun 2010, 19:34

Date: 24st June 2010 20:35
Admin: Pass me
User: Aaron (FPVaaron)
Ban: 20days
Reason:wrecking in the police station

http://www.citylifecrew.net/fo ... 6&t=1818&start=45

- TC
fpvaaron - Permanently banned - No longer welcome

Youtube Video >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avD1CtbFTeU
http://forum.city-driving.co.u ... 79&highlight=FPVaaron

10. One statement from you:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=69384&page=3

"I prefer racing, cargame.nl servers are good for me, I have my 4 figure point score and in between races or if I crash, I like to see how many cruise servers I can get banned from in 5mins, my record is 3.. Can you beat it?

Aside from racing I like to drift when I feel like having a relaxing more social LFS session.

There's something about cruise servers that I highly dislike, It may be the over stimulated 13 year old admins, it may be the people having fits of rage if you drive too fast for them, it may be the fact that people buy a racing simulator to drive in an environment smaller and more controlled than that outside their house..
Last edited by FPVaaron; 30th July 2010 at 12:29."

And now. You are a pathological liar and is a troublemaker. You are playing LFS for 7 years and deliberately breaking the server rules. Pathetic... I'm not wasting more energy to you. Good luck....
Don't bring me into this.
This thread is closed

[WKD] Cruise Server
(107 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG