The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
I guess they won't neva eva develope the license system.
*sad face*
Getting into the oval a bit more... Just got up from rookie to D and bought the late modal luckily all the combo's I've driven so far have been at South Boston so its not too hard
Quote from DeKo :Setups are quite important, but most of the setups posted are brilliant, definitely nowhere near 2 seconds a lap off of the best times, maybe it's not the setup?

Well considering when I make my own setups I'm one of the fastest every week, I'm pretty sure it's not the setups.

Road: A 4.41 with 4914 iRating
Oval: A 4.99 with 5208 iRating

Thank you, come again.

BTW, anyone see this? http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/1363915.page
LOL
any way i can get a free trial to this? since now i have a computer than can run it.
hey someone could buy me 1 month for 5$
Quote from mutt107 :hey someone could buy me 1 month for 5$

If you can't afford one of the promo deals then there's no point even being interested in iRacing
Quote from Kid222 :Mark of Awesome awarded. Great Paps!

How fast are these fat cows driving?

Never checked top speed, but they are not slow. Very controlable and with good brakes. Drives better then Mustang for sure
Bit of advice from people, just got my D licence so next cup to race. I am looking at the mustang, skip barber or jetta but which is the better ones to race?
I'd say Mustang. Skippy is also great fun if you like how it handles. Forget the Jetta, I find it boring but easy to drive. That's just my opinion.
That shows how the latemodel is the best all-around car. I wish there was a league that did both oval and road with it.
Quote from racer hero :Well considering when I make my own setups I'm one of the fastest every week, I'm pretty sure it's not the setups.

Road: A 4.41 with 4914 iRating
Oval: A 4.99 with 5208 iRating

Thank you, come again.

BTW, anyone see this? http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/1363915.page
LOL

Will your head fit through the door on the way out? I am fully aware who you are and how fast you are, which is why I posted a light hearted bit of sarcasm, but posting your stats just makes you look like an arrogant wank.
Daytona hurts with a FFB wheel and Impala Class A :|

Oval racing ftw in my case. Road racing can wait a lil bit Got a months trial to try and get back into it. Had a race with Seb in the Legends earlier and sadly in that race I failed and spun. Shame as I had won the two races before that
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :That is absolutely awesome! Favourited!

The quality of the iRacing tracks just seems to be getting better and better
Couldn't resist... bought the 3 months deal ^^
I calculated how much money I would to spend to have the whole game: 550$
That's what I call an expensive game :P
Calling all from newly-created club Central-Eastern Europe.

We need someone to create new club logo, because nobody has done so yet. I tried but my PS skills are limited to copy, paste, crop, save.
It should be 2 logos, one 1024x1024 and other 1024x128, no stolen stuff allowed, has to be original. Both should be in similar style.
Cookies will be awarded to anyone, who will do anything. Deadline is 6th January.

Pretty please.
Quote from Kid222 :Calling all from newly-created club Central-Eastern Europe.

We need someone to create new club logo, because nobody has done so yet. I tried but my PS skills are limited to copy, paste, crop, save.
It should be 2 logos, one 1024x1024 and other 1024x128, no stolen stuff allowed, has to be original. Both should be in similar style.
Cookies will be awarded to anyone, who will do anything. Deadline is 6th January.

Pretty please.

give me an idea what you'd like....
Quote from Sir moi 407 :Couldn't resist... bought the 3 months deal ^^
I calculated how much money I would to spend to have the whole game: 550$
That's what I call an expensive game :P

You can get bulk savings 10% 20% and 25% off deals. For example only $412.50 if you buy all content at once.
Quote from StableX :give me an idea what you'd like....

I'll give you free hands, as countries in our club haven't almost anything common. It should be representative and clear enough though, like other logos.

Or maybe some styled name and pieces of map around, that could do it aswell.
Quote from JasonJ :You can get bulk savings 10% 20% and 25% off deals. For example only $412.50 if you buy all content at once.

OMG! only $412.50 how long is that for 1 year or 5? and how much is the subcription per year after that the same as if you have basic content?

Its interesting to find out exactly how much iracing costs for full content, I wonder do they add content every month?

SD.
Nah that's to buy the content. Cars are $12.00 and tracks $15.00 each. Once you buy content you only pay for it once and it's always there. You don't have to buy all the content either. Some cars you might not be interested in. Basic content is free and includes 6 cars and 8 tracks that have various configurations. If you decide to take part in higher series after the basic content you will have to buy a few tacks. One per week as it rotates the schedule. Eventually you own most of the tracks and you can take part in a lot more series. It's up to you really. I've spent $80 + sub and I am buzzing off my tits. The laser scanner tracks are truely awesome, you feel every bump like you're really driving a car flat out.

If you eventually own all the content that $500 figure, then more tracks are released as time goes on. But there's a huge choice already. Last content release Dec2010 was the Street Stock Car (Free) and Spa. Every few months new stuff comes out I think. There's enough for all tastes as it is, no dirt though if that's what you want.

You pay the month subscription extra. approx $100 per year.
It only costs $12.00 to test it out for 3 months to see if it's up to your standards and you get free cars and tracks with that.

I'm the tightest prick with money I know and I'm happily buying into this It's like when Homer eats the free cookies at the mall and moans about how they 'jack-up the price after your addicted' haha
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG