The online racing simulator
Gear indicator obstruction
(13 posts, started )
The gear indicator (1,2,3,4..) on the dashboad is obscured by the steering wheel in the XRR. I never know which gear I'm in (well, not never). Is there a way to fix this?
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
We are not all as tall as you are Kev

SD.

PS (@Kev) one glove on one off (avatar) like MJ?
-
#3 - Jakg
Kev cool? lol!

Anyway, i had the same issue, its just one of them annoying things, try installing the Momo wheel and see if it helps!
-
#4 - Jakg
Quote from thisnameistaken :Oh and I suppose you were a regular mini-Fonzie when you were six?

Hey, aren't you the guy with the reindeer ear warmers? I don't have to justify myself to you!

the ladies love a man with warm ears!
Oh.

My.

God.

This forum has descended into 'avatar clothes warfare'... Maybe I should post a pic of me in a panto

Edit: here is a teaser pic. Make of it what you will...
Attached images
teaser.jpg
#6 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :This forum has descended into 'avatar clothes warfare'... Maybe I should post a pic of me in a panto

maybe you could save my precious eyes first?
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :FashOWNED!

#8 - Dumpy
If tristan's teaser pic affects everything the same way, maybe you could use it to turn off the steering wheel...
#9 - P1lot
Quote from Spinjack :The gear indicator (1,2,3,4..) on the dashboad is obscured by the steering wheel in the XRR. I never know which gear I'm in (well, not never). Is there a way to fix this?

It is also possible to switch off the wheel in view if you prefer, check the options
Quote from thisnameistaken :Lift your seating position a bit with a custom view?

Didn't know you could do that. Thx.
Quote from P1lot :It is also possible to switch off the wheel in view if you prefer, check the options

I like having the the wheel there, though. I'll check the options. Thx.
Just count the gears in your head I do it without even noticing now so I never have to look at the dash.

Keiran
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :
Plus there are those times when you find yourself in a lower gear than you would normally be due to traffic or yellow flags or whatever, and then you shift down one extra gear for the next corner out of habit... Whoops!

Bingo!

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG