The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
Quote from Gegry1992 :uhm where? i'm going to Dunaujvaros today to buy my new car and i dont want to drift to home (250km)

I'm guessing Dunaujvaros is in Hungary, but e2mustang lives in US IIRC.
indeedo, "Location: usa nj" means new jersey, usa, not hungary :P
Quote from S14 DRIFT :
I also thought that I should post something snow related so I included a picture of my car.

I now understand why you were upset with what the garage did to your front bumper!

Now where has that 'I'm not chavving my bike up' thread gone...
did gegry said something about that?
15"-20" up here in Massachusetts o.O

(38-50cm)
We finally got some heavy snow in Jersey. About a foot today, and supposedly 8 inches tomorrow.
aye,and im off monday,so hopefully tuesday too
Quote from ajp71 :I now understand why you were upset with what the garage did to your front bumper!

Now where has that 'I'm not chavving my bike up' thread gone...

Ahh Alex, typical comment from you, nice to see things haven't changed. How are you?! How is that Cougar made of rust?

The job the garage did was actually pretty good, the bodykit which was on there is not to everyone's taste I will admit. And yes, where has it gone, since this is my car not my bike. Which is a different topic all together.
Neighbors say there's 18 inches at home in Jersey, but there's only a dusting here in Pennsylvania. At least I don't have to shovel the driveway.
u know what? i changed my mind. **** snow !
Quote from e2mustang :u know what? i changed my mind. **** snow !

lemme guess youve been an eejit and crashed your car?
nop. im not you.. i had to shovel out us(no1 cleaned around our apartment till noon) and 2 cars from a foot+ of snow. oh and for your record i did go out with my car and drifted around all the idiots out there.
Quote from e2mustang :nop. im not you.. i had to shovel out us(no1 cleaned around our apartment till noon) and 2 cars from a foot+ of snow. oh and for your record i did go out with my car and drifted around all the idiots out there.

drifted a bit for fun too today...with my workcar
which is one of these:

fun times

edit:

actually it is exactly this one:
#

didnt know there is a pic up of it...prolly when they got it from mercedes
facking snow
Another one from Bornholm
Quote from Crashgate3 :About 3cm here, and that's the best snow we've had in years, although the rest of the country has had more.

The canadians etc among us will laugh at this video of the british public spectacularly failing to drive in about an inch of it http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7864395.stm

OMG..3 cm.,.hope your army can come rescue you...I mean 3 cm...wowsa

-13c 20 cm snow...and it hasn't started yet

Whimps
Quote from AtomAnt :OMG..3 cm.,.hope your army can come rescue you...I mean 3 cm...wowsa

-13c 20 cm snow...and it hasn't started yet

Whimps

Now now, don't be a bully, they don't have snow much around there.

And you have 20 cm of snow...i mean ...wowsa.

I'm actually jelaous of you having such a thin snowcover (and people of Bornholm will prey for 20 cm only). It's getting harder to drive around here day by day,as i just came from the shop (about 300 meters from home) with a car, it was hellova job to get through if i had to face another car. Most of the streets are turning into 1way around here.
omg i'm so jealous of you people that have snow, i just got my new (new to me) car a few days ago and can't wait to thrash it in the snow. And for the next couple of days it's supposed to go to above zero with slight rain.
hoooly fkin snow in jersey again ! im still home (noon) cant leave the house
We were suppost to get like 5 inches, but we barely got a dusting in Cape May...

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG