The online racing simulator
Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
If anyone feels that they have too much money on their hands they could always gift me(steam: nightfly7) a BFBC2 as a late christmas present . (though it's currently a sweet deal I've pretty much totalled my budget this month thanks to christmas.)
Been so iffy about BC2 but finally bought it since most of my friends did so and recommended me to it. Plus its only 7 dollars.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Been so iffy about BC2 but finally bought it since most of my friends did so and recommended me to it. Plus its only 7 dollars.

where??? It shows 13.6 euros for me
Thats steam for you, when they changed to the euro they almost doubled their prices in comparison to the dollar they used before. I guess you could get some american to gift it to you and then send the money to him via paypal or similar.
Quote from troy :Thats steam for you, when they changed to the euro they almost doubled their prices in comparison to the dollar they used before. I guess you could get some american to gift it to you and then send the money to him via paypal or similar.

Yep, that's the sad part, i could directly get things from steam by creating virtual credit card on my bankaccount and transfer money to steam thatway, BUT i haven't gotten this to work on paypal and i've tried couple of times before.

7 usd=83.xx eek
13.6 eur= 212.xx eek

That's just ridicilous! Almost 3 times higher price for us!
So, if FlatOut is/was 1€ for us here, what would the price be in dollars?
I think it was $3.75 for the whole pack. ALl i remember is that Flatout 1 was for literally only 75 cents.
Myea, i believe the whole pack was around 3€ here tho. Hmm

Anyways, ~20min until new deals. Cant wait. The thing is that i gotta spend my last 0.95€ thats on my PayPal.

Edit: Oh damn, Mirrors Edge is 2€ but i only have 0.95€ ...

Edit2: Alright, imma send 0.95€ to a guy on paypal who buys me Mirrors Edge :3
Got Machinarium today. Game looks pretty sweet.
That's a great game.

Got Flatout 2 yesterday for 60p
Well i got Flatout, Flatout 2 and Flatout: Ultimate Carnage. Had to ask for another serial key on Ultimate Carnage tho because was invalid (probably used by some haxor craxor).

Machinarium is awesome, ye. Also, send me all ur moneyz, im almost reachin 2.5€
I got the Flatout:UC and thinking about Mirror's Edge. It's sometimes ridiculous, how big the savings are. I felt like Fry here.
I've played Machinarium before, it's pretty cool but I looked it up on wiki before I remembered what it was, but on a side note, anyone else notice these Jimmy Wales appeals on wiki, Jimmy appears to look like he's dying more and more on each one? I mean, that last one the guy looks pale as shit!
Alright, new games on sale again.

Who wants a good deal, buy me DiRT2 (4.99€) and Crysis Pack (4.99€) and i will give my GTA IV cd key.

Edit: Too late, but i still will exchange my cd key for other games, not sure wich but we'll see.
Quote from Luke.S :second chance deals up. Bad company 2 is £6.80 again.

same here...

bought bfbc2 and the vietnam expansion for 30$ good deal!!!
Boring sales today, shame i bought the arma combined ops....oh well guess i dont save like $5 xD
The only decent sales today are the Crysis and Dirt2 ones tbh, id really want them. But meh, not sure atm. Would still exchange my GTA IV cd key for them.

Edit: PM if ur interested in the deal.
Got Counter Strike: Source during this sale also Mafia 2 :P
#270 - Uke
Borderlands is like 50% off today, could someone buy it for me? I'd pay you back with paypal in a few days since transfering money to paypal takes a couple of days =)

Oh nevermind it's only 33% off. :grumpy:
Aaight, im sellin my GTA IV cd key for 16EUR/21USD now. Payment trough PayPal and the key is yours :3
Haha i got crysis 2 days ago 25% off and now its 75% off. FML.
#273 - Woz
So far I have grabbed

Supreme Commander 2 ($7)
Torchlight ($5)
Buckets of Blood ($1.25)

Wish I had grabbed mirrors edge

Wonder if The Ball will be on special for $5?
Got CS:S and Burnout Paradise so far, waiting for 90% discount on BBC2 because I feel it in my bones.

I still don't have that feeling when I buy it somewhere in brick store and get the original box, but the prices are so low...
I should've bought Mirrors Edge too.. and thinking about Crysis pack now. Anyone who played it, can i have your thoughts about gameplay/HW hungryness?

And i'm hoping in Mass Effect sale, i WANT it badly, but it was expensive first time around, so i hope for like 5€ action soon-ish.

Steam Sales
(563 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG