The online racing simulator
Server needed for tonight PLEASE!!!!
Sorry for posting this here, I needed the exposure...

Tonight is round 3 of my league, for some reason our server hasnt been setup and I need a backup, so basically I need a 23 slot server, preferably european for tonight between 7pm and 10pm BST (GMT-1).

If anyone can help I would appreciate it, PM me and I will give details of track etc.

Cheers

Dan,
#2 - tinyk
Check your pm

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
replied, many thanks, appreicate it.

Dan,
So how much was that tiny? £10 to each dSRC member, great ill keep an eye on the post.
Quote from mrbogeyman :So how much was that tiny? £10 to each dSRC member, great ill keep an eye on the post.

Wow £10 each, that was cheaper than what tinyk said

Dan,
#6 - tinyk
lol no charge. Spectator working too. have fun.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Be careful of polar bears on her server Danowat, they frequently hang out around the last few turns.....
Ouch, thats a nasty looking polar bear, they are much more tame around here, and fatter.
#9 - tinyk
Quote from Tweaker :Be careful of polar bears on her server Danowat, they frequently hang out around the last few turns.....

lol hey you had the polar bears not me.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
I have tigers on my servers. That's why all cars that went into my server come out crushed (or because i am not a good hostess and have lots of wreckers on my servers, stupid sons of bitches)
Thanks to dSRC for the server loan, from what I hear so far the event went very well, so thanks for letting us use it at VERY short notice .

Dan,
aw you're welcome. Happy to hear things went well for you.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG