The online racing simulator
Burnout paradise for free
(38 posts, started )
#26 - PoVo
Used the proxy, downloading now! Thanks for the find! Was gonna buy it 3 days ago.
Im wondering, wtf is up with that proxy. I got no proxy whatsoever and i got it just fine. D:
#28 - PoVo
Quote from hazaky :Im wondering, wtf is up with that proxy. I got no proxy whatsoever and i got it just fine. D:

EA think Estonians are English
Quote from PoVo :EA think Estonians are English

They probably think Latvians are english too then.
I think EA might be saying something. I wonder if it shows up free for polish people as well.
I am a Romanian, EA knows I am a Romanian since I have an account and still, it allowed me to install it. I'm playing it as we speak.
I'm curious about that, awaiting men in black suits any time soon.
Quote from Kid222 :I'm curious about that, awaiting men in black suits any time soon.

There wont be any. But meh, i just logged into my EA account too and i got it. I still have no idea why u guys are messing around with proxies.
#34 - PoVo
They don't say you can't use a proxy :P
But do they exactly say that u have to be from UK? If it was UK only, i would have had that message too
#36 - Woz
I am in NZ and get redirected to an NZ version of size. Game costs $99 there, BASTARDS!!!!!
Quote from Woz :I am in NZ and get redirected to an NZ version of size. Game costs $99 there, BASTARDS!!!!!

I got it for free

Game is pretty average though.
Yesterday it was 0.00 now it's 4.99 again. meh.

Burnout paradise for free
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG