The online racing simulator
Most laps youve ever done?
(41 posts, started )
85 laps SO Classic with the FZ50
Did 350 round the oval, leg was fine (No braking, except for pitting) but arms were nearly falling off, at least on oval you can swap arms to give each a rest with no gear changes needed!!!!
I was making and then practising fxr on bl1 on monday. Did two 2 hour sessions. Dont know how many laps though.
Did 275 laps on BL1 with the XFG recently
Did 275 laps in 1 day on BL1 with the XFG recently
Raced all day and did many practise laps to find me a good setup.
After that, I had some fysical troubles in my legs and arm.
Took me a couple of days to get rid of the pain.
100 lap race, BL1 & XRT.. S2 prealpha demo.
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Did 275 laps in 1 day on BL1 with the XFG recently
Raced all day and did many practise laps to find me a good setup.
After that, I had some fysical troubles in my legs and arm.
Took me a couple of days to get rid of the pain.

You know what, I am not sure its all that safe doing stuff like that, you are leaving yourself wide open for things like DVT, one day you'll get up from your PC and drop down dead .

Sitting at the PC for long periods of time isnt a good idea, weather you are playing or working, I sit at a PC at work and I normally walk around every 30mins.

I am not a fan of really long races, the longest I did was the 3 hour endurance race, although it was shared and the maximum stinit was 45mins, about 12 laps on Aston Historic.

The most amount of laps I have ever done was maybe 30, an OLFSL race in the LX4 at FE Club.

Maybe LFS needs a health warning before we get our first LFS related death

Dan,
Quote from danowat :You know what, I am not sure its all that safe doing stuff like that, you are leaving yourself wide open for things like DVT, one day you'll get up from your PC and drop down dead .

Sitting at the PC for long periods of time isnt a good idea, weather you are playing or working, I sit at a PC at work and I normally walk around every 30mins.

I am not a fan of really long races, the longest I did was the 3 hour endurance race, although it was shared and the maximum stinit was 45mins, about 12 laps on Aston Historic.

The most amount of laps I have ever done was maybe 30, an OLFSL race in the LX4 at FE Club.

Maybe LFS needs a health warning before we get our first LFS related death

Dan,

I'm used to operate a computer for such a long time.
I work as an system administrator at an hospital and when I come home, I'll go to my pc and spent the rest of my time working and gaming.
I guess I spent around 14 to 16 hours a day on the pc, and that's 7 days a week and 52 weeks a year.
Makes my a cybernert a think
Still I think I won't do that many laps in 1 day again, because of the pain it caused me.
While normaly I don't have any fysical troubles at all.
When I first bought S2 I did a 10 hour stint in mainly the FOX. About 100 completed laps mind!

People on the vMax server thought I was mad. Little did they know I'd be racing in their colours in the future.
Quote from danowat :Maybe LFS needs a health warning before we get our first LFS related death

Woo, more publicity. I'm hoping it's Tristan.

(j/k)
like, 20 laps at once, i think.
The longest race I've done was a 60-lap KYNat race in the FOX. I came third, only because of my absolute refusal to shift+s when I crashed 2/3 of the way through. I limped back to the pits to repair and only finished a couple of laps down.
im happy just completing 15 >_> 20 sounds a lot to me
#38 - ste_
the most i've done was 60 in an ATC 60 lapper. And it nearly killed me
Quote from Hankstar :Seriously, share the source pic of your avatar ok?

Sure thing
Attached images
396457949_Uniracer_Motorcycle026.jpg
Quote from Tweaker :Sure thing

GAYER!

We want the lady! :P
BMW Sauber
KY Oval
139 laps, 417 Km

Most laps youve ever done?
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG