The online racing simulator
Drunkteam
(126 posts, started )
Quote from MonkeyHead :something like 5, and you have always been taking part in crashes

Exsamples thank you
IGTC round 6, LFSCART oval fo8
Quote from MonkeyHead :IGTC round 6, LFSCART oval fo8

Cant remember what have happened in LFSCART, but I sure know I hadent crash in IGTC round 6

I dont see a reason to keep arguing whit you, as you think im a crasher, I cant really recall you as crashers as you have only raced in GT3, what is sheet. In my option, you need to be more mature, but thats not my problem.
I'm not sure about that was it 5 or 6 but anyway idc it's not important. And we haven't got changes to join other than gt3 league yet, but probably we can join GTAL next season and/or IGTC next season.
Osku has a point there. You can't become a respectable team when there's still known wreckers or even full-speed rammers acting on public servers.

I guess you would want some proofs, but sadly I could rarely bother to save a mpr while seeing someone from Drunk doing something unexpected... As this happens so often anyway.

Time to do some clean up in your roster anyway. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, well, that's just because you've let too many people in the team without even knowing them really.
Actually we do know them very well, we have some good races on our servers. Our slower drivers are important too, we need them outside of the track. We also have some drivers who aren't really that active but they are awsome drivers like neon28.
Quote from MousemanLV :

Mouseman y r right. In real life i have 0 tolerance with alcohol and driving. I hope that every1 else has that too.
Updated 1st post
Przemek Wdowiarz has joined DRUNK Team

We are happy to announce that Polish LFS driver Przemek Wdowiarz has joined our team after leaving Lublin Racing
Team to find new challenges. This is our first none Finnish driver and the hole team is exited and we hope that
Przemek feels like home. You will find him whit the name [DRUNK]Arco
Congrats guys... Hope that was good decision Arco, Good LUCK!!!!
BTW dont make next time fail with "Prezmek"
grats Prezmek, good luck!
and good luck drunk
Good luck and have fun
hm... good to know "first"... anyway good luck with your new team
Good luck
good luck arco
good luck arco

ps. and I though this is only finnish team
N1 buddies
good luck
GL Guys And is lublin dying or someth?
Thought for a moment that my friend arco changed teams, this might be a little confusing....Drunk Arco and n/arco, i found out quickly that n/arco is never drunk.
Quote from Arni Arnason :Thought for a moment that my friend arco changed teams, this might be a little confusing....Drunk Arco and n/arco, i found out quickly that n/arco is never drunk.

To make things even more confusing, there also is RRT|ACO

Drunkteam
(126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG