The online racing simulator
Camera tool
(5 posts, started )
Camera tool
I was bored tonight so I made a camera tweaker (supports cockpit, custom and external cameras).

Warning, launch it when LFS is already running, otherwise it won't work.
To apply some value, just click on corresponding text label (e.g. Distance).

Download: clicky
VirusTotal scan: clicky
It's pretty obvious these 2 hits are false alarms because major anti-viruses (e.g. Kaspersky and NOD32) don't find this trainer suspicious & it was made using well-known Cheat Engine.
Screenshot:
Quote from E.Reiljans :

VirusTotal scan: clicky

It's pretty obvious these 2 hits are false alarms because major anti-viruses (e.g. Kaspersky and NOD32) don't find this trainer suspicious & it was made using well-known Cheat Engine.

lol pretty clever, never thought of using a C.E. trainer maker to modify the value of cams, I bet it can mod other stuff too, like HP, weight, etc... rofl

For the virus issue, I'll check it when I can to verify if clean or not, but I know from experience, it's because C.E. and many other programs based on DLL injection, all get listed as viruses due to the nature of what most of those programs are designed for. lol ^5 dude
you should probbaly make your own thread this one is made by david tiger , yours has some more capabilites it appears but davids looks a little more simple to use .
-
(DavidTiger) DELETED by DavidTiger
Posts split into new thread.

E.Reiljans - feel free to come up with a more appropriate thread title.
Nice work, but there is still the problem with fixed camera in cocpit view or custom view. When you turn, your camera moves. In chase cam when you turn, the camera not and thats the point. Is it possible to put the mirror in chase view? Or to unfix the camera from custom view? Thanks.

Camera tool
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG