The online racing simulator
GTR Evolution on Steam Sales
(7 posts, started )
Thinking about forking out 10 euro for Race 07 + GTR evolution on Steam, 75% discount now. Not much money, but wanna hear some opinions first:

Is the multiplayer any good? Compared to LFS that is, is it easy to find a almost full server with somewhat decent people that don't crash in t1?

Never really liked Simbin simulation, but haven't played since GTR2, has it gotten any better? Still, it got some nice tracks, and hopefully decent graphics.

Cheers, and merry christmas.
Meh, not sure if it deserves a thread. Anyone who is using Steam knows whats going on in there, specially if its christmas.

But meh, good deals indeed. Got myself some cheapies too and some friends gifted some to me, big hugs to those muppets.
Did you even read the post past the title?

This thread is not meant as a reminder of great deals on steam (although there are some great deals on steam!), I just wanted some opinions about GTR evolution, if it's even worth the 10 euros it costs, and how the online gameplay is.
Well worth it quite solid ai, good fun on LAN, racing public isnt as good as LFS, but overall quite good value for any fan of driving sims.
Quote from flonoen :Did you even read the post past the title? ...

Oh, my bad. I hope u forgive me, its christmas.
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Well worth it quite solid ai, good fun on LAN, racing public isnt as good as LFS, but overall quite good value for any fan of driving sims.

Think I'll pick it up though, even though I'm buying a PS3 and GT5 soon, so it probably won't even be used. Steam-sales cost me a lot of money!

Quote from hazaky :Oh, my bad. I hope u forgive me, its christmas.

Sure man, we're cool!
If you want to experience the most excessive understeer you can get in a sim then go on and try race07 and all the quadzillion add-ons. Seriously, I own all of them and I could never adopt to the driving on ice like feeling the rusty gmotor engine of race delivers. You are simply not connected to the road in these titles........but driving the ring with a friend and some AIs on LAN is quite good fun nonetheless

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG