YouTube

enjoy, rate and comment please!

Nice vid
nice !
Nice video

Annoying music clipping all the time
Great movie. Merry Christmas.
Just.. PURE AWESOMENSS !
awesome as always, but no 720 for youtube?
Well done.
Few things, I didn't like the transition at 0.40-0.42. You messed up abit. Also some sync with music is not the best one, try to smooth down the video if the song getting slower and quiet.

Great music choice jens, great video again.
Good video and good song, you played well with the cameras. Maybe a little more synchronization as Firemike said. But anyway great video
For as many videos as you've made, I'd expect to see a few effects by now... With that said, it still looks good and was entertaining.
first of all, thanks for all the quick feedback!

Quote from Inouva :Annoying music clipping all the time

sorry, what exactly are you talking about? the gamesounds ruining the song? or the quality of the song?

Quote from John5200 :no 720 for youtube?

I made a movie in 720p once (and I'd like all my movies to be in that resolution) but I had a few things going wrong back then.. briefly, when rendering the uncompressed video file the program kept crashing so I had to cut it into pieces which was a lot of work.. but I might try to find a better solution for my next one

Quote from FireMike15 :Few things, I didn't like the transition at 0.40-0.42. You messed up abit.

yep that transition didn't quite work out, I noticed it after rendering the movie.. it's probably because those clips are way too short (0.11 seconds per clip) .. I tried to 'fix' it by that white fade, being aware that it's still no good solution
Quote :Also some sync with music is not the best one, try to smooth down the video if the song getting slower and quiet.

Quote from Peña Racing :Maybe a little more synchronization as Firemike said.

I tried to focus on synchronizing certain moves this time (like contact, impacts, drifts, headturns etc), instead of synchronizing the transitions between different clips. so it seems this didn't work out too great either
about synchronizing the pace of action with the song: I know I could have done better there

Quote from BigTime :For as many videos as you've made, I'd expect to see a few effects by now...

and you'll probably still be waiting in a few years
I won't exclude that I'll ever try out advanced editing software and effects but at the moment I don't see a need, nor do I have much time. I'm keeping my videos simple, what I want to show is pure lfs racing action and not what you can do with good editing software.. watching one of those hollywood-like lfs videos that took months of hard work sure is entertaining for me, but those won't ever beat kraniwani's simple movies like 'why I play' or 'door to door' on my toplist, just to give you some examples.. it's a matter of taste I guess

phew, long post .. but constructive criticism deserves some attention, it's important to know where you can improve, so thanks again!

and merry christmas
Simple but good, anyway you should not regret the outcome, it is very good Sometimes a video is better without many effects that a video full of effects and poorly assembled
The Videos of Jens are special. I like that kind of nonediting, It looks great.
Jens, it would be cool if you would use cloudy/sunset weather if you not use mpr's which are mostly on clean weather. Lynce made epic reflections for those, they're look very good on videos. That's why I used sunset at my Openwheel-Video when the cars were presented.
Nice one Jens, I like it!
#15 - pipa
Well done Jens, i also prefer non edited filled with good action.
Great video.
Very nice!

4 wide MRT shot was fantastic!
Nice vid, too bad this kind of racing is almost non-existant nowadays...
fel offered me a direct download link, I added it to the first post now. thanks fel!

Quote from FireMike15 :Jens, it would be cool if you would use cloudy/sunset weather if you not use mpr's which are mostly on clean weather. Lynce made epic reflections for those, they're look very good on videos.

ok good to know, I'll keep that in mind!

Quote from DevilDare :4 wide MRT shot was fantastic!

it's interesting to see how people like clips about which I thought "ok this is looks nice, but nothing breathtaking" when deciding whether or not a clip makes it into my movie.. sometimes I find youtube comments (or so) on clips that I almost hadn't used because I wondered if they were special enough

Quote from EliteAti :too bad this kind of racing is almost non-existant nowadays...

yea I agree, it takes a while to find a crowded server with serious racers, but once you find one, I think you can still have lots of good races! ~90% of my mprs used are less than half a year old, btw
Nice movie, nice music, nice racing Just as always
Great vid mate!
Nice
Great stuff Jens, keep going!

Quote from Jens O. :and you'll probably still be waiting in a few years
I won't exclude that I'll ever try out advanced editing software and effects but at the moment I don't see a need, nor do I have much time. I'm keeping my videos simple, what I want to show is pure lfs racing action and not what you can do with good editing software.. watching one of those hollywood-like lfs videos that took months of hard work sure is entertaining for me, but those won't ever beat kraniwani's simple movies like 'why I play' or 'door to door' on my toplist, just to give you some examples.. it's a matter of taste I guess

I agree. It's a matter of approach. And a lot still like the old school style for sure, otherwise Jens' vids wouldn't be so popular.

Quote from EliteAti :Nice vid, too bad this kind of racing is almost non-existant nowadays...

Just because you don't know where to search doesn't mean it is non-existant.

Sometimes you have to be open minded and try places you wouldn't have considered, instead of sticking on the 2-3 most crowded servers.

E: I know what I'm talking about, I was there in several races capped by the vid.
very nice vid cool actions and i find me self there
Quote from Bardok :very nice vid cool actions and i find me self there

hehe it's always funny to find yourself in there, isn't it?
This music is also funny, but a good vid overall Jens

Closer To The Edge
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG