The online racing simulator
Licensed noob overwhelmed
(31 posts, started )
i would say take the XFR to westhill international, rather than Blackwood because westhill can be forgiving on the curbs, its got good chances for drafting and making overtaking moves, high speed braking points and you learn to stay at a constant speeds round the corners rather than just keeping your foot on the floor. blackwood can be really unforgiving in the XFR.
my favourite combo is OVAL/sauber. YES!!! i'm an OVAL-junkie xD

once you understood the oval-rules it's like a drug. can't get off that track
Quote from thisnameistaken :It also acts as an early warning system for the corner exit. If your tyres are squeaking and you're running out of road, you can back off gently and save your ass (or back off too quickly and throw it off the road, choice is yours).

Or i find that if your in manual, shift dwon and it sort of improves your lock?? Or is it that it just cuts power when shifting down so that would work same as backing off?
kev: well I tried SO long in the raceabout and didn't get along with it at all. I dunno, I rather prefer driving a 'well behaved' combo and trying to shave off tenths to driving something with way more power than it merits in grip and just keeping it in a vaguely straight line . I can see that it's certainly an interesting combo, though. I'll stick to trying to get under 1:01 on as club / FOX for now...
#30 - XTTX
Mmm... I'm still not liscensed, but I've run 6 laps and my best time out of them was a 1:49. My first lap was a 2:20. Do you think I'm heading in the right track?
-
(Gentlefoot) DELETED by Gentlefoot
Quote from somasleep :I just got the s2 license. So many cars and tracks. Where do I start?

I'm still unable to make it below 1:36 in xf gti. So I find myself obsessively racing with the xf gti. I want to learn another can and another track. So many cars, tracks and variations of tracks that it's overwhelming. Which is a popular car/track combo for me to practice?

And did it take you guys a long time to reach below 1:36? I've been at it for 5 days. I have a WR setup. Am I a slow learner? hehe

You're not a slow learner m8. I've done over 700 laps of that combo and still haven't got into the 33s

Licensed noob overwhelmed
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG