2. LFSworld name: Ion MD
Driver's Name: SR Ion MD
Nationality: Moldova
Number (00-99, 0-9): 27

3. LFSworld name: KPD
Driver's Name: SR <KPD>
Nationality: Ukraine
Number (00-99, 0-9): 46

Thanks for summing the team up for me, that helped alot New entry has been added

Quote from sjava :LFSworld name: sjava
Driver's Name: 7karat shh
Nationality: Latvia
Number (00-99, 0-9): 07

Added, thank you First from Latvia I beleive
Why cant I see myself in the list?
you say realistic, but for me, running all events in the same evening doesn't sound realistic...
Quote from sjava :Why cant I see myself in the list?

I failed, that's why I think I clicked "Edit", and then edited it, but clicked away to a different page before I submited it. It should be fixed now You were on the spread sheet already.
LFSworld name: The_Project
Driver's Name: CD™|Jerem'
Nationality: France
Number (00-99, 0-9): 76
LFSworld name: mill3num
Driver's Name: [Pß]®M.Moraes
Nationality: Brasil
Number (00-99, 0-9): 17
Quote from Cornys :Added, but what should your race team be called?

Team Minaj i guess
lol, alright I'll abreviate it TM, and if your finishes are good enough to win the team championship for the event on your own I'll list Team Minaj as the Winning Race Team
I will be contacting every one after the new year to make sure that everybody is still comming. I'll also be able to give you information on a pre-event practice date where a few small races will be conducted under real event type conditions as to reveal any small kinks in the race procedure before they actually become issues in the event.

Have a Happy Holidays if I don't race against you before then.

Sign-ups are still open!!!
LFSworld name: Enkidu
Driver's Name: [Cm] ZuDiKnE
Nationality: Italy
Number (00-99, 0-9): 69
Added, reminder messages have been sent.

There is an error in the PM text and the mock event will be on the 8th of January rather than the 11th as it is written in the message. Sorry for this error.

Mock Event will be from 19:00 to 22:00 GMT on January 8th on Realistic NASCAR Server. The server will be passworded on this night with the password: Fake NASCAR

Actual Event password will be pm'ed to you a week or more before the event

Anybody and everybody who has the "Fake NASCAR" password will be allowed to participate in the mock event.
So basically anybody who looks at the forum can enter the server?
For the mock event 2 weeks prior to the actual event, yes. The Real event will only be those who signed up.
LFSworld name: ivan.f
Driver's Name: GRP Ricardo Forero
Nationality:Colombia
Number (00-99, 0-9): 41
LFSworld name: A-Men
Driver's Name: DNT#22 A-Men
Nationality: Netherlands
Number (00-99, 0-9): 22
LFSworld name: markantonio
Driver's Name: Ign
Nationality: Lithuania
Number (00-99, 0-9): 3
Reminder for Mock event will be sent out to all entrys late tonight. The mock event is on January 8th at 19:00 GMT and everybody is welcome to come and get the feel for the race procedures that will be used on the 22nd.

Those interested in participating, but are not sure if this will be for you, are welcome to join the server and try it out Saturday on Realistic NASCAR Server durring this Mock event with the password "Fake NASCAR"

Both new entries have also been added. Thank you
LFSworld name: RenvoN
Driver's Name: /// L.Araújo
Nationality: Brazil
Number (00-99, 0-9): 81
LFSworld name: Mutt107
Driver's Name: TheLastParakeet
Nationality: United States
Number (00-99, 0-9): 7

Now what about skins should we use nascar style or just any skin with our number on it?
I'm going to ask that everybody changes their driver's name so that their name will be #(#) (Driver's name without team tags). like this would be mine: #5 Cornys

I'll refer to drivers using their numbers more than their names durring the race for efficency.

I won't require the skins to be anything since it's a single event. If the season gets enough people signed-up (15+, which I hope will happen after this event if it goes well) I will do that there, but not for this 1 day event.

Thanks for the question You've been added to the roster

Edit: Using a NASCAR skin is smiled upon though
Quote from Cornys :I'm going to ask that everybody changes their driver's name so that their name will be #(#) (Driver's name without team tags). like this would be mine: #5 Cornys

I'll refer to drivers using their numbers more than their names durring the race for efficency.

I won't require the skins to be anything since it's a single event. If the season gets enough people signed-up (15+, which I hope will happen after this event if it goes well) I will do that there, but not for this 1 day event.

Thanks for the question You've been added to the roster

Edit: Using a NASCAR skin is smiled upon though

time to make my skin
oh and could you change my number to 7? i thought i edited it in time but i guess i didn't.

Realistic NASCAR Event Sign-Ups
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG