The online racing simulator
Quote from matijapkc :I just don't get that genre... It starts slow, and it never really gets going... It's slooooow... Maybe it's just me...
Anyways, Skillet - One Day Too Late

yes it's you Just like "it's me" in that I don't give a rat's behind about most rock music. It's all the same, which is what you'll say about my taste.
But I hear a lot of subtle things in the music I like (that's in fact why I like it). I don't like in your face things. I like things you need to pay attention for and listen carefully. So just about all mainstream music is not interesting for me. I have to look on the outskirts.
Quote from Victor : So just about all mainstream music is not interesting for me. I have to look on the outskirts.

i prefer to look underskirts

Quote from BreadC :i prefer to look underskirts

of men too?

anyways,billy talent-lies
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Blind Guardian - Fly
Quote from Victor :yes it's you Just like "it's me" in that I don't give a rat's behind about most rock music. It's all the same, which is what you'll say about my taste.
But I hear a lot of subtle things in the music I like (that's in fact why I like it). I don't like in your face things. I like things you need to pay attention for and listen carefully. So just about all mainstream music is not interesting for me. I have to look on the outskirts.

if you use headphones i can recomend some very nice, cheap headphones you can hear every sound you want to hear, and nothing else. they are in-ear with a life time warranty with a 100% refund if they break. they are $14, not sure about other currency's
Quote from Victor :yes it's you Just like "it's me" in that I don't give a rat's behind about most rock music. It's all the same

Rock is way dead. It doesn't have to be like that... there are just very few creative bands around.
culo remix : pitbull
Quote from Stefani24 :Me likes

Blind Guardian - A Past and Future Secret

Yeah, Blind Guardian has some great songs! Started listening to them some weeks ago, and each time I start Spotify that's the band I'm looking for!

Blind Guardian - At The Edge Of Time
Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast

Six Six Six!
Quote from Stefani24 :Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast

Six Six Six!

Nice one!

Iron Maiden - Aces High
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG