The online racing simulator
S2 and Paypal
(23 posts, started )
S2 and Paypal
Hello to all Lfs fans.
Im here to ask that can i buy S2 licence with paypal ?, i send already 29 euros to my paypal account and then i see that i need creditcard for pay to lfs. Is there some way to pay lfs via Paypal without having creditcard? I hope this is the right section Thanks .
https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop

Quote :Available payment methods are : credit card (VISA, Mastercard and UK debit cards), PayPal, Moneybookers, UK cheque and international Money Order.

i understand that , but i want to use that money what i have on my paypal account, but it want some debit/creditcard if i starting to buy.
You're trying to get a voucher code, right? At least that you can buy with paypal.
nope, i trying to buy license. but with voucher code came same thing, needs some card nr, expiry date and some code:S
Maybe that is the problem , that i have lfs account with my email and paypal have my mother email ? sry for bad english
Is this lfs or paypal?

Or do you not get this (see attach.) when selecting to buy lfs s2 / s2 voucher?
Attached images
paypal.jpg
hmm, i tried to buy licence and tried voucher. , then i selected payment (paypal), and then i enter to my paypal account and then come this ..
When I created a paypal account many years ago a credit card was mandatory so I guess you really need a credit card unless this has changed since.
One thing you might try would be to ask a friend or family relatives to buy LFS with their credit card (not involving paypal at all) and then you pay them back yourself.

hope you enjoy S2 and the things to come
Well, this would be the utmost wrong place for that question since I don't believe anyone here works for paypal... It's a completely separate service provided by paypal and has nothing to with lfs.

Are you sure you logged in with your existing paypal account and you're not trying to create a new one? That's about all I can advice. When you leave lfs.net for paypal, you land on a page where on the left side you have the registration form for a new account and on the right login for existing customers.

EDIT: You don't need a credit card to use paypal! Especially if the account already has funds.
im already registered, and i log in with my email and password. But, now i see one thing in paypal , that im unverified... , maybe thats the problem ?, can i use my bank account to verifie paypal account ?
Quote from Raunokas :im already registered, and i log in with my email and password. But, now i see one thing in paypal , that im unverified... , maybe thats the problem ?, can i use my bank account to verifie paypal account ?

No, being verified or not makes no difference (I had to check myself now )

Quote from paypal :For security and legal reasons, there are initial limits on how much money customers can send, receive, and withdraw using their PayPal accounts. Confirming your card raises some of these limits and makes you a Verified PayPal member.

The limit I think is 1500 €
okey , can i send back this money to my bank account ?
You should be able to transfer money to your bank account, yes.

There also shouldn't be a problem with buying lfs with paypal. So what you should do is contact paypal and ask them (if you wish). There could be some issue at their end. It can also be a user error from your end. Bottom line, someone is doing something wrong but it has zero to do with lfs.
okey, i think what i do. I really want that license because i just ordered G27 wheel but thanks for help
Hi,I would like to help you but its really hard to do so coz ive never seen somebody with problem like this
Well, you do have options. For example, go to http://www.lfsestonia.net/, register for the forum and ask if anyone would buy you a voucher code. Then you can send to money by bank transfer. I'm sure someone still follows that forum.
yeah , thats a problem , i have to think and then i figure out. , i ask from friends , maybe they can help me somehow.

//E: @hyntty , i have already one person who can buy it for me, ,
normally the procedure to pay from paypal account balance is (the same as always tbh) :

-start at our shop page https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop
-select paypal on the payment method selection page
-accept agreement
-check the order and click the button to continue to paypal site
-arrived at the paypal site, login with your paypal account details
-click a button (i don't know what it says) to confirm your order and payment
-wait
-arrive back on our website, having completed the payment
-your account is immediately ugpraded to S2 licensed

So, if you arrive at the paypal site, you should be able to login with your paypal account details. If you really cannot, then I find it weird that you can fund your paypal account from a bank account, but not use it to pay with anything. In that case I don't know why that is.

Actually another thing could be that your account balance at paypal is insufficient. In that case, paypal will ask for your card details, so you can add the remaining amount. 29 euro _might_ be just a bit short.
Quote from Victor :

Actually another thing could be that your account balance at paypal is insufficient. In that case, paypal will ask for your card details, so you can add the remaining amount. 29 euro _might_ be just a bit short.

I'm not sure about this but don't you first have to convert your funds to the right currency? As I said I'm not sure if that's something paypal does automatically.

Also, why don't you (=Vic) accept payments in €? Last time the Pound plummeted 1,00 € was worth about £500,000.00
now i know whats the problem , problem was that i need more money, i send more money then i can buy a license. I tried to buy S1 licence and no problem , but if i wanted to buy S1 license then its not 12£ , its 14,50£, then if i buy S2 then its about ~27£ ?
Now i am officaly S2 license holder , now i just have to wait for my G27 wheel .
Merry Christmas
Congratulations and merry christmas
Quote from Raunokas :Now i am officaly S2 license holder , now i just have to wait for my G27 wheel .
Merry Christmas

Congrats! Welcome to the world of S2.

Merry X-mas!

S2 and Paypal
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG