The online racing simulator
#1 - 318is
G25 weird Force Feedback Problem
Hey guys,

I'm back - sadly with a new strange problem:

A couple of days my G25 started to really act weird - I feel the wheel movement from people behind me !!!

If someone is in front it does not really matter it seems, but if close behind it gets undriveable.

I did reinstall the game with no mods or else as well as the logitech software (both in newest verson available).

It drives me crazy since I use LFS to practice for real life competition - so thank you guys already for your thoughts!!
supppp boyyyyy
Hi man .. sad that u havent solved the prob yet.
another think u could try is finding another wheel with force feedback and try it (no need for g25) if it does this again then its software related if it doesnt then g25 maybe fried its brains or something..
Does the warranty still stands?
#3 - Zay
Hmm, are the people bump drafting you? If not, im no expert, but it could just be lag?
#4 - 318is
Hey fellas,

thanx for ur ideas!!

Sadly I have already tried another wheel as well as another pc in my network with no success.

So I went on to change my router - again no success

This is so annoying!!!!
Smoke from my G25
  • I was racing ALL DAY yesterday.
  • I suddenly noticed thick white smoke coming from the right side vent of my wheel. I immediately unplugged everything and stopped.
  • It smelled like burning electrics.
  • I turned it on today and when it calibrated, it moved sluggishly and it sounded "rattly".
  • I'm guessing the right motor is blown?
All I know is that I have a $800 dollar setup and I don't have money to be replacing this wheel!
  • Does anyone know:
  • How to open up the racing wheel? (I want to double check to make sure its the motor)
  • Where I can buy a replacement motor?
  • Any other useful information?
I know I am asking for a lot, I will take ANY suggestion to heart. I just want my wheel back
Sincerely,
Kaamakazii
Way to hijack a thread kaamikazii.

Are you still in warranty? I'd contact Logitech, tell them about your problem and wait for them to send you another one. You may also be asked to 'destroy' your old one so that they know you can't use it for a while (in case you can get it working later).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG