I think that every Tracks should be open if you haw a cruice server

then no barriers Bloks on the Tracks

when i mean Barriers i men This <--->

open Tracks when you press on treining/Cruise

youst an ide
#2 - CSF
Oh jesus.
Okay.
cut the guy a break, he learned english from watching movies & reading their sub titles.
Quote from Bmxtwins :cut the guy a break, he learned english from watching movies & reading their sub titles.

^^ ty its true
@Tomrius: LFS currently can't support free roam by simply removing the barriers. Its just not made to do it. This idea has come up couple of times, so you're not the first A lot of people would love to race/drive around various layouts of SO, FE, AS, and BL. Maybe one day...

Quote from Bmxtwins :cut the guy a break, he learned english from watching movies & reading their sub titles.

That's all good - what's your excuse?
#9 - CSF

Oh Jesus isn't about his English, that's understandable, but this is neither in the right section, and has been suggested many many times before in the correct section.
I would love that too, imagine cruising where you want :o
Well it ain't quiet impossible.

I have a nice mod, which opens all tracks on the venue's. Even removes all the barriers etc that block the roads.

Which gives free roam tracks, it's the nicest at Fern Bay.

Sadly these kind of mods are forbidden to share, else it would be hellotha fun.
Im starting to like this guy
Quote from rockclan :I have a nice mod, which opens all tracks on the venue's. Even removes all the barriers etc that block the roads.

Since I didn't make it, you are probably lying
rockclan has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

So do that

an ide tu LFS
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG