The online racing simulator
Islamic Jihadists in Sweden
(76 posts, started )
I can see why no one heard about this I don't think it made global headlines.
http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WO ... den.terror.report/?hpt=T1

I read another article about Saudi, Pakistani, etc extremists pretending to be Palestinian because they know that Sweden and Norway will not turn them away. I'll post it if i can find it.
Allah!!!!

Damit i ****ing hate terrorists -.- They are everywhere now :/

Kaboom!
Oh f***

Im starting to feel unsafe here.
Its for the better.

So they claim... Idiots. OK fine... Maybe they dont claim that, but any religion that promotes killing non-believers is just abysmally stupid.
#5 - amp88
I'm really glad that dickhead only killed himself, but at the same time I think it was good that it happened since now the Swedish people finally are starting to open their eyes and not being so starry-eyed thinking "it's never going to happen here since we are so nice to everyone!" and that these people actually exist here aswell (I'm located in Stockholm).
Quote from amp88 :Indeed it is.

I didnt name or single out any of the religions. Christianity is just as stupid if you ask me.

Religion in general is one of the worst things the human race has invented. It has brought nothing but pain, violence, war, conflicts etc, and barely anything on the other side of the spectrum to compensate it.

(But this is just my opinion anyway...)
I find it rather amusing that so many people tend to freak out about all the so called terror threat.

People killed in assaults since 2001 in Europe - 247
People killed due to thunder-storms in the same time - 256
People that died due to the heatwave in 2003, only in Germany - ~9000

So, where are the big "freaking-out-in-fear" headlines in the news about heat-waves and thunder-storms?
#9 - sjava
Omg..
Quote from ATHome :I find it rather amusing that so many people tend to freak out about all the so called terror threat.

People killed in assaults since 2001 in Europe - 247
People killed due to thunder-storms in the same time - 256
People that died due to the heatwave in 2003, only in Germany - ~9000

So, where are the big "freaking-out-in-fear" headlines in the news about heat-waves and thunder-storms?

You don't follow the news much? Healines are full of storys about deaths due storms/heatwaves. We had snowstorm a week ago here and news are still talking about it.
But, at least in Germany, there is no underlying "OMG we are all going to die" mood about the broadcast of bad weather.
Quote from DevilDare :So they claim... Idiots. OK fine... Maybe they dont claim that, but any religion that promotes killing non-believers is just abysmally stupid.

While I agree with you on the point that Religion is one of the worst things to be invented by humans of all time, this point is not exactly fair; as I understand it, Jihads (in this particular context) are not actually part of the Islamic religion. It's just some whacko zealous nutjobs that shoe-horned it into their brainwashing on some twisted religious doctrine that has been so mangled by their hate-filled minds.

I honestly don't think Islam is any worse than any other major religion; they're all bollocks, equally.

Quote from ATHome :But, at least in Germany, there is no underlying "OMG we are all going to die" mood about the broadcast of bad weather.

There is here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EQdXyKiFY4
Quote from hazaky :Oh f***

Im starting to feel unsafe here.

why would this situation make you feel any less safe than before?
#14 - Woz
The actual religion does not matter, all have blood on their hands when you dig. This is the truth though

Fundamentalism

#15 - PoVo
Quote from ATHome :People killed in assaults since 2001 in Europe - 247

I bet your opinion would be different on this, if you, your family or someone else you know was part of that number.
Quote from PoVo :I bet your opinion would be different on this, if you, your family or someone else you know was part of that number.

yep, personal involvement always tips the scales in these cases and makes an unbiased point of view turn into a very biased one
Quote from ATHome :But, at least in Germany, there is no underlying "OMG we are all going to die" mood about the broadcast of bad weather.

But, at least in Estonia, there is no underlying "OMG we are all going to die" mood about the terrorism.

The forces of nature are out of human control, they are something we have to face no matter what. But terrorists are just small-minded group of murderers and we can prevent their attacks on mankind.
To qoute an infamous dude from somewhere in the past

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death"
#19 - Uke
Quote from DevilDare :I didnt name or single out any of the religions. Christianity is just as stupid if you ask me.

Religion in general is one of the worst things the human race has invented. It has brought nothing but pain, violence, war, conflicts etc, and barely anything on the other side of the spectrum to compensate it.

(But this is just my opinion anyway...)

Well, man is an evil creature. Religions have told people to not be evil, teached morals etc.

I'm an atheist, but I still think that the world would not be quite the same nowadays without them, no democracy etc.
Quote from uke :well, man is an evil creature. Religions have told people to not be evil, teached morals etc.

I'm an atheist, but i still think that the world would not be quite the same nowadays without them, no democracy etc.

Quote from Uke :Well, man is an evil creature. Religions have told people to not be evil, teached morals etc.

Teaching and doing are two totally different things.

Quote from Uke :I'm an atheist, but I still think that the world would not be quite the same nowadays without them

Yes, indeed. The world would be a much better place.
Quote from Uke :Religions have told people to not be evil, teached morals etc.

Well... Quran states quite a few times actually to kill those who do not accept or believe in Allah... Yeah...

I am sure there is something similar for other religions as well.
of course there are. doesn't mean you actually need to do it.

I don't see extremist Islam as a religious movement, they are a political force whose end goal is global sharia law, simple as that.

Sweden is hopefully starting to see that all these "refugees" they are letting in are actually somali/palestinian/pakistani extremists. Norway needs to listen up too.
Quote from flymike91 :of course there are. doesn't mean you actually need to do it.

Try telling that to them I guess. You will be lucky not to get a bullet in your head.

And anyway, I was simply replying to Uke's post where he stated that religions teach morals and stuff. Not exactly true.
#25 - aoun
Quote from DevilDare :Try telling that to them I guess. You will be lucky not to get a bullet in your head.

And anyway, I was simply replying to Uke's post where he stated that religions teach morals and stuff. Not exactly true.

Explain how its not true.

EDIT:

Quote :Well... Quran states quite a few times actually to kill those who do not accept or believe in Allah... Yeah...

Explain.

(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG