The online racing simulator
Quote from BarraSpalding :ok arseholes.. no! i only quickly speed read over the pages of this forum looking for an answer! Could'nt find it.. what else have you pricks got to do!!
And its a simple ****ing question... you faceless ****head geeks think being a smark sarcastic smart-arse is super cool! good on ya boys...

it seems we hurt his feelings. awww... need a hug :ices_rofl

no pt to seeking to the immaturity of hurling insults online. nothing gets solved that way. thats for everyone
Nope.. i'm just Sooky LaLa that their isn't an update for this tweak program.. was really looking forward to thrashing some of these vehicles ppl's be making! dang it~!
Barra, at my 1st post at you i wasnt flaming you, if you actually read it, you see that right after my comment there was your anwser, but if you read it, make sure you got what the person is trying to say, before acting like a idiot, because i at any moment said anything about you specifically, but in a general way, because you were not the 1st person to ask that question... I only said that, because there was a anwser to your question less tham 5 posts away from yours, so that could only mean that you didnt bother in reading the thread at least a little...
Quote from Gabkicks :it seems we hurt his feelings. awww... need a hug :ices_rofl

no pt to seeking to the immaturity of hurling insults online. nothing gets solved that way. thats for everyone

You have to understand, that the people on this board are fanboys to the extreme. They make it a sport to try and get people to overheat and blow up like that. I am not sure if its where they grew up (Is it something about Europe??), how their parents raised them, etc... but these guys do their best to shoot down ideas in the rudest way possible. So I wouldn't entirely blame people for blowing up after being patronized continuously.
Go America.
Quote from Dethred :You have to understand, that the people on this board are fanboys to the extreme. They make it a sport to try and get people to overheat and blow up like that. I am not sure if its where they grew up (Is it something about Europe??), how their parents raised them, etc... but these guys do their best to shoot down ideas in the rudest way possible. So I wouldn't entirely blame people for blowing up after being patronized continuously.

its because there is no respect online. because there is no fear of the consequeces of insulting someone... like an asswhooping or losing your job or jailtime
tweak.
Quote from B.D.T_Eduardo :ta cara..
eu sei q so um idiota..
+ tens o tweaker?????
lol

ok man..
i know im a idiot..
but i'll request to u again!
u have the TWEAKER!?!

LOL!!!!! Can u spell Banned....wow dude why would u even post that...
Quote from Ger1 :hi my question is the next :
when will be tweak for the u patch ?
thanks for the answer.

Ask a few more times and some people will tell you what is going on with the utmost respect and in a polite manner.
Quote from blaze-WrX :LOL!!!!! Can u spell Banned....wow dude why would u even post that...

You do realize that his post is as useful as yours (and mine)?
and mine
Im not sure but i think Ger1 meant it as a joke...
seems like this is full of flaming, im scared to post
----------==========FLAMING STOPS HERE=========----------

So, anybody been able to break 5 seconds yet?
hmm?
it says a file is missing or invalid ?
?????????
well i got it working and it wont quit serching for car ???
Tweaker is not working with last patch.
Please read topic before asking question...what is asked at least 5 times.

Mods, maybe it's good idea to close this topic right now?
Or change name so there will be no more similar questions.
SO WHEN'S THE U-PATCH COMING!?

Sorry, i had to. :hyper:

I don't know if this has been answered in the past or not, but just out of curiosity, will there ever be a tweaker release that allows modifications of all the cars? Not just the 3 demo cars?
After S3 when the SDK comes out - maybe.
it just sits there "Searching for LFS...." bleh
Quote from Shinanigans :SO WHEN'S THE U-PATCH COMING!?

Sorry, i had to. :hyper:

I don't know if this has been answered in the past or not, but just out of curiosity, will there ever be a tweaker release that allows modifications of all the cars? Not just the 3 demo cars?

to stop crackers the S1/S2 cars are encrypted, the Demo ones arent
Quote from DooDooPants :it just sits there "Searching for LFS...." bleh

what version of LFS do you have?
uhh i think 0.5 U not 100% sure.
U is not supported by Tweak, as you'd have discovered already by reading the first post.
heh nobody never reads the first post , so what do i do then?
Quote from DooDooPants :heh nobody never reads the first post , so what do i do then?

jump of a bridge

OR

use Q

Pick one
This thread is closed

LFSTweakS2 Lite (Old release for LFS v0.5Q)
(474 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG