The online racing simulator
How should I handle this?
(11 posts, started )
Hey guys, i was racing just a second ago, since I'm just a demo user i was on blackwood in the bmw, and it was the first lap. I was in fourth, and on the straight after the first turn a guy went to pass me, he only was half of the way in front of me when he tried to merge back onto the line, wrecking us both. He instantly started trying to ban me. I kept telling him it was an accident but he wouldn't listen. Is there any better way to handle a situation like this?
Accuse him of causing accident.
Start voting immediately after crash, make sure you are first to start voting.
After you vote start insulting him.
Dont do this ^

It happens all the time especially on demo servers.
If he bans you, if he insulted you or crashed you intentionally, you should go to forum of a server and make complain, show them replay and make sure to save it because after you exit LFS you cant save replay of a last race.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Accuse him of causing accident.
Start voting immediately after crash, make sure you are first to start voting.
After you vote start insulting him.
Dont do this ^

It happens all the time especially on demo servers.
If he bans you, if he insulted you or crashed you intentionally, you should go to forum of a server and make complain, show them replay and make sure to save it because after you exit LFS you cant save replay of a last race.

Alright, he didn't manage to ban or kick me. I don't think it was intentional either, i think he just made a bad move and didn't want to take the blame.
How would I handle this? I'd go to another server, that hopefully would have more skilled opponents
Quote from Skagen :How would I handle this? I'd go to another server, that hopefully would have more skilled opponents

he is a demo user there is NEVER a demo server with 100% propper racers in there
Quote from John5200 :he is a demo user there is NEVER a demo server with 100% propper racers in there

Not even a S2-server with 100% proper racing and/or drivers..
#7 - dadge
Quote from mcnabb100 :Hey guys, i was racing just a second ago, since I'm just a demo user i was on blackwood in the bmw, and it was the first lap. I was in fourth, and on the straight after the first turn a guy went to pass me, he only was half of the way in front of me when he tried to merge back onto the line, wrecking us both. He instantly started trying to ban me. I kept telling him it was an accident but he wouldn't listen. Is there any better way to handle a situation like this?

tell him to check the replay.
I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, wouldn't expect any better on a demo server, just try and find a decent demo server and enjoy some nice clean racing (hard on demo :P).
Quote from WizardHat :I wouldn't worry about it to be honest, wouldn't expect any better on a demo server, just try and find a decent demo server and enjoy some nice clean racing (hard on demo :P).

Haha OK. I can't wait to get an S2 license, I'm gonna get it after I get a wheel.
Demo servers
If you are having problems finding a good demo server, try Redline Racing servers.

We can't guarantee 100% idiot free racing, but it is manned by an admin or marshal for a large proportion of the day.

Just make sure you read the server rules and keep out of the way of the fast guys if you aren't that experienced.

You'll see me on there quite often, Redline Quinn, if you need any help just ask.

:eclipsee_
Quote from mcnabb100 :Hey guys, i was racing just a second ago, since I'm just a demo user i was on blackwood in the bmw, and it was the first lap. I was in fourth, and on the straight after the first turn a guy went to pass me, he only was half of the way in front of me when he tried to merge back onto the line, wrecking us both. He instantly started trying to ban me. I kept telling him it was an accident but he wouldn't listen. Is there any better way to handle a situation like this?

Nah,sometimes when I race in demo servers it happens,many people ban without reason (Including Admins) So try not to make contact with anybody even if in an accident like this

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG