The online racing simulator
its not leaked and you posted the right link.

as i know is this a project from Bob_Mod (LFS User)

And its based on another simulator, its just compatible with LFS so the car which is show is just an example
You are aware that VHPA is an universal tool, suitable for every car and not just LFS?

The Ultima GTR will be most likely just an example.

EDIT: And please please get your facts right before stating false facts. Thanks.
Scawen was busy, screenshot from GT5:
So.. I've been away for about two years.. nothing changed I see.. I'll be back in another 2 (or as soon as I get a computer that can run LFS, cus' I want to play soooo bad..)
Quote from SJB :Scawen was busy, screenshot from GT5:

fixed, you shouldn't take the german lfs forums so serious. Especially that one thread only consisting of moaning, sarcasm and bad jokes.
Quote from troy :fixed, you shouldn't take the german lfs forums so serious. Especially that one thread only consisting of moaning, sarcasm and bad jokes.

Quote from Chupacabras84 :No its your mistake assuming i cant.

I am only a customer an end user i dont care about number of people doing games, their budget, time they had etc all I care is final product, nothing else matters for me.

Sim an overused word, lets look at it, Simulator nomen omen simulates something, so what does LFS simulate?
A flexible tyre, work of suspension it doesnt really simulate anything that exist in real life because it simulates components of a car but not a particular car, yes cars in LFS are based on existed cars but even so cars in LFS doesnt act as a real live cars.
An aliens is a good example no real car could drive with those setups not to mention wining races.
And in LFS those unrealistic settings give you the best result so even if LFS simulates something you can clearly see it not really realistic, i can take rollcage and say its a sim because its simulates something that is no existent.
Cars in LFS are like an object with suspension, engine, tyres, cage, frame, etc and its behaves more or less like such an object would but its not really an existent car, neither its behave like real car with the same characteristics should.

It is you who think you understand LFS but you dont.

Oh luk at me I am so hardkorez racer i could play LFS in excel...
Saying stuff like you dont have time to look at scenery its an overused excuse and even kid can see how retarded that is.
Unless you really want to say that while driving you see only asphalt.

Did it ever flew trough you scull that there are people who are more observant than you are, who pay more attention to details, who are more demanding and there is no reason why your preferences in games are better than mine, or why should LFS be developed to suit your taste and not mine.
You are not the bellybutton of the universe get used to it.

Wow you make more owngoals as i can follow

1. If you only an Consumer how only Interresst of an full Ready Product ?
Why in the hell you buy a Product in the middle of the development Stage ????

2. If "Sim" an overused word for, you why in hell you are play Lfs,
we dident have 1000 cars or 1000 Tracks or another think as the Physicaly advantage??? Why???

3. And why i the Hell you give me an answer to think i dident wrote???
I never say "and its racing im intrested in not blingy crap" but yeah i agree with the guy who wrote this stuff.

4. The most Laps you drive is on OVAL 365 labs and then Blackwood 163 Laps and then Aston 46 Labs on one Car!
Why you want more content like GT if you dident drive the conent we have? Why? Are you a Kid? If yes =
Go to GT Forum and make your crying Post there :
"why we didint have the same Physics like Lfs i think the word "Sim" is overused but i will them right now i have wait 5 Years off this damn overused Stuff.

5. "I think" S3 will take much time like S1 & S2 together. (only a feeling)

Bye you Sherlock of the Universe.
Quote from troy :fixed, you shouldn't take the german lfs forums so serious. Especially that one thread only consisting of moaning, sarcasm and bad jokes.

Ohh, come on you grinch

So.. How is that thread any different from this one?
hehe I love it when you guys are starting to hit your heads together about a word like "Sim".
Quote from Damion1972 :hehe I love it when you guys are starting to hit your heads together about a word like "Sim".

it can be found onthe box of need for speed
Quote from Xenix74 :
1. If you only an Consumer how only Interresst of an full Ready Product ?
Why in the hell you buy a Product in the middle of the development Stage ????

Why cant I?
Quote from Xenix74 :
2. If "Sim" an overused word for, you why in hell you are play Lfs,
we dident have 1000 cars or 1000 Tracks or another think as the Physicaly advantage??? Why???

You are not very fast are you?
Why dont you read it again.
Protip being a sim have nothing to do with number of cars etc, and general consensus was "if LFS is a sim then even rolllcage can be a sim.
I even gave you the arguments why LFS is not really a sim at least not bigger than GT, DIRT or WRC championship.
Quote from Xenix74 :
3. And why i the Hell you give me an answer to think i dident wrote???

Accidentally quoted wrong, happens, get over it
Quote from Xenix74 :4. The most Laps you drive is on OVAL 365 labs and then Blackwood 163 Laps and then Aston 46 Labs on one Car!
Why you want more content like GT if you dident drive the conent we have?

I prefer driving offline what wrong with that, do you want to tell me how am I suppose to enjoy my game?
Multiplayer its not the only mode in lfs.
Quote from Xenix74 :Why? Are you a Kid? If yes =
Go to GT Forum and make your crying Post there :

Why so geriatric?
Not old enough to click on my profile and check my age?
Quote from Xenix74 :
"why we didint have the same Physics like Lfs i think the word "Sim" is overused but i will them right now i have wait 5 Years off this damn overused Stuff.

Not sure what you said there but after waiting 5 years of this "Damn overused stuff" i guess its hard to take a word of criticism...
Quote from Xenix74 :
5. "I think" S3 will take much time like S1 & S2 together. (only a feeling)

All you know for sure is that S3 will have Rockingham and scirocco, of course all you can have is a feeling...
Quote from Xenix74 :
Bye you Sherlock of the Universe.

Bye Watson of the ... erm nvm just Watson
You say:
"I am only a customer an end user i dont care about number of people doing games, their budget, time they had etc all I care is FINAL PRODUCT, nothing else matters for me."
(i repeat : FINAL PRODUCT.)
And i ask:

"Why you dont wait for S3 as FINAL PRODUCT" then there will be more content (hopefully)

Offcourse you can buy it when ever you will but its not final yet, so i dont understand your point to compare it with a Final Product like GT. Thats all.

Hey, but its OK lets us come down from our flying carpet.
We are all one Racing familie :monkey:
Guys, lets talk less and play more

Get your racing gear , set it up, log in to LFS, join a server, and have some fun!!!

After all, this still is a great game (simulator) !!!!!!! The cars and tracks may be the same as always, but the guys you race against are always changing!!
Quote from Xenix74 :You say:
"I am only a customer an end user i dont care about number of people doing games, their budget, time they had etc all I care is FINAL PRODUCT, nothing else matters for me."
(i repeat : FINAL PRODUCT.)

Well LFS was in development for so many years that i was expecting more content and faster development (Faster development definitely)
On polish site couple of years ago I saw an advertisement of LFS (Which basically was one of the reasons i bought LFS) saying stuff like
  1. LFS is in constant development.
  2. LFS developers are such a great guys, unlike most developers they actually listen to what users say and use their comments to determine the direction of development.
  3. Constantly growing fan base, etc)
So I get the game, found this forum and what i see

Constant development mean its...erm..uumm, well this topic is great when it comes to explain how this constant development looks like.
I dont mind having better physics but concentrating only on physics is kinda disappointing especially that making at least a few track shouldn't be a challenge.

This great contact with customers and listening to them looks like "its done when its done".

And when it comes to this great fanbase well... A lot of threads posted here made me wonder whether OP is a fanboy, troll, disappointed customer or just a retard.
Cant apply it to everyone but often it looks like a den of trolls and you dont know who is trolling who
Quote from Xenix74 :
"Why you dont wait for S3 as FINAL PRODUCT" then there will be more content (hopefully)

I am waiting but it doesnt mean i cant write a few posts about stuff i dont like
And what I am waiting the most are mods, because its mean devs can work on physics and i can race new tracks,
Everyone is content

Quote from Xenix74 :
Offcourse you can buy it when ever you will but its not final yet, so i dont understand your point to compare it with a Final Product like GT. Thats all.

Thats a nice protective umbrella we have here, lets say its in alpha so no one can compare it to anything else or criticize.

Quote from Xenix74 :
Hey, but its OK lets us come down from our flying carpet.
We are all one Racing familie :monkey:

If you insist
over a year and 147 pages later.....
Now you got it !

Some call it a protective Umbrella some call it like it is, an Alpha Status!
Its on you wich Ready Game you will compare with Lfs.

Its your Dream

ohhh... take all the good sides of other Racing Games and compare it, so you can dream longer.
Its no wonder that the Devs are so quitly when they read some unattainable wishes of alot Daydreamers.

If you make now more tracks & cars you must check if they work correctly with newer Physics, if not you must redesign all the stuff from beginning. Thats big waste of time for 3 Devs.
First comes the Physics then the content. This is very cleaver and wise.
Quote from Xenix74 :
First comes the Physics then the content. This is very cleaver and wise.

But we have allready a working physics and i mean only scawen and Victor maybe eric too, knows how the feeling of the VWS is with the old Physic.
So Scawen decided to rework the Tyre Modell (physic).
So since Scawen said there will be more updates as he thought he gaves S3 a big delay.
Okay if it is necessary scawen should do it.

There are different ways to think about a right order to publish things, and i dont think that its necessary to complete the new tyre model because we used it many years now and we are all getting more and more bored with the old content.
Scawen did a big deal with the announcement of Rockingham and the VWS and dont forget the second secret Car .

Finaly what i would to say is : New Content and buying S3 okay and its not necessary to wait until the new Physics are ready. Scawen you can publishing it month or years after the new Content its Okay ! =)
I send you a Pm its Easier for me in German
Last Friday before Christmas. *fingers crossed*
//well I figure he won't be releasing a patch on the 24th...
From reading Scawen's posts I very much doubt he would release a patch if unfinished just because it's the 2nd to last friday of the year. Sorry to sound negative but the lack of content or things for us to try in a progress report with little information from the devs then negativity becomes inevitable.
Quote from Alric :From reading Scawen's posts I very much doubt he would release a patch if unfinished just because it's the 2nd to last friday of the year. Sorry to sound negative but the lack of content or things for us to try in a progress report with little information from the devs then negativity becomes inevitable.

My name is Neo Mr Anderson
Quote :added Thu, Dec 11th, 2008 19:10
>Announcing VW Scirocco
Hello LFS Racers.

We are pleased to announce that we plan to release the new VW Scirocco in Live for Speed during the week ending Friday 19th December.

If you'd like to have a look at the car in 3D or start working on a skin, you can :
- download the CMX Viewer (26 MB)

For a preview of the car inside LFS you can watch a presentation video made by Victor van Vlaardingen.

- Watch instantly on YouTube
- Low resolution AVI (19 MB)
- High resolution AVI (47 MB)
- Best resolution MKV (51 MB - does not play in Windows Media Player)

You will need an S1 or S2 license in order to drive the Scirocco when it is released.

More information next week!

- LFS Developers

This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG