The online racing simulator
Hello
(14 posts, started )
Hello
I purchased a license for a short time, I would like to be part of an important team, I can get very fast ........
Welcome to the forums, its not all about being fast race-craft and commitment count for alot in the more "experianced" teams

Good luck with your team hunt

SD.
Not interrested in doing anything else than test runs on FZR @ ky3r?
Why did you purchase a license for a short time only?
Licence
If you have bought an S1 or S2 licence it is for life, You don't have to pay again until S3 comes out and then only if you want the S3 added content.

This is not like the overpriced iRacing sim that you have to pay for each month.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Not interrested in doing anything else than test runs on FZR @ ky3r?

It interests me to do other tracks KY3R I made my first experience
Another Stig.
Quote from DevilDare :Another Stig.

Watchdog found out that they are being bred illegally. Such a shame.

Quote from The Stigs :It interests me to do other tracks KY3R I made my first experience

Hmkay. So you have bought S2 without even having a look at the multiplayer gameplay on demo? And decided to make your first steps on an empty server, instead of coming on the most crowded server and screwing races? That's quite unusual from a newcomer, though I guess we all(devs included) wish they all acted like you

Nice time for a "newbie" also, less than 100,75% of the WR's time after only 29 laps online, on one of LFS' hardest combo...
Quote from JackSun :This is not like the overpriced iRacing sim that you have to pay for each month.

This also isn't like the updated, patched and new content added every three months iRacing either
This guy is fake.
He's Malcomax using another license. He got banned for 1 year from the italian community because he raced several races of the italian championship with The Stigs license
awesome, thanks for the info!

Another name added to my fakey book.
-
(MaurizioNaselli) DELETED by MaurizioNaselli

Hello
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG