The online racing simulator
Hardest Track / Car Combo
(53 posts, started )
Bf1+ bl3
UF1 at KY1 makes me headscratch sometimes.
UF1 on KY1 can be a challenge, with some propper layout work
MRT (with kart setup) On any karting layout. I remember we had some karting races awhile back and you were doomed by flying tires if you started midpack and back. Speaking of which, should be done again
id say the bf1 at fe1
Found one for some days:
LX6 South City Classic Reverse
But only on h-shift & Clutch and 720 degree

So less time to shift before Cikane began, i love this Combo.
Try it
Some funny responses here

I'll put in a vote for UFR and XFR at FE2,3,4...

How many times have I rolled one of them while in the lead...

And definitely BF1 on SO4,5,6...not a relaxing drive at all.
BF1 without TC on South City.
BF1@SO probably.

FO8 isn't that bad tbh.
Quote from The Very End :UF1 on KY1 can be a challenge, with some propper layout work

yea aproximately 2 walls on each ends of the straight away
Quote from rockclan :Wait what, parking a BF1 on Blackwood Carpark should be hard?

meant rally cross
MRT on Fe Club Rev rocks (and rolls).
I have a very tame driving style in a lot of the cars, Generally I don't have problems, even with the RAC. In fact I love the RAC's twitchy behavior, makes for a fun car to drive, kind of like a Dodge viper, make a mistake and it lets you know.

Difficult Track/Car combo for me? I would say the XRG on any track, its just too flipping slow, and I can't pace myself to it, so I undershoot the corners constantly and it kills my lap time. It's just generally not fun for me. For some reason I have an easier time driving the UF1000.
Can't say none, as never tried ALL the combos, but...the question is "Hardest"

I pick up BMW Sauber F1.06 | Reverse Driving | TC = off | @ Fern Bay Rallycross Reversed
I'd say:
FZR @KY3
well, hardest to drive its any track with XFR for me.

I HATE UNDERSTEER!!!

other than that i dont have problems, even RAC is hella fun around tracks
RAC at all combos.

and maybe BF1 @ KY3
Haha, RAC @ all tracks, yes.
I dont really get why people thinks RAC is hard. Rather its fun to drive when you just take little time for it. FZ5 is a freaking boat, and its defenelly hardest and the most boring car.
bf1@so2r
Quote from manneF1 :I dont really get why people thinks RAC is hard. Rather its fun to drive when you just take little time for it. FZ5 is a freaking boat, and its defenelly hardest and the most boring car.

The reverse.
RAC is for men!
RAC is for...

Hardest Track / Car Combo
(53 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG