The online racing simulator
Damn cream cakes and McDonalds
(75 posts, started )
So last time I weighed myself, I was about 13 and a half stone, this was about 6 months ago.

I weighed myself today and I was 16 and a half!! What a podgy twat you're thinking. But the weird thing is, I haven't gotten any more of a double chin nor have I gained any new rolls in the middle...

Probably doesn't help I have a McDonalds discount card so a large big mac meal costs me about £2.40 which is very cheap for what is basically all you need to eat all day..

I was going to use this free "Garic pizza bread and Wedges with any large Pizza" from Dominos but after knowing how much of a fat arse I had become, I trudged my sorry backside down to Sainsbury's and bought some leaf and cress salad bowl with a chive sauce and that cost me £2 exactly, which has 9g of fat in it, in total...and it was bloody delicious...AND I HATE SALAD.

A bit random but hey.
At no point should you consider McDonalds to be food.

They're chips, oh wait - trading standards would have a field day if they were called that, they're "McDonald's Fries" aren't even vegetarian... Neither is the Strawberry milkshake.

I meen seriously wtf !?

I had my first McDonalds in about 15 years the other day, and I bit into one of these fries and I questioned why there was so much air in them, when potatoe doesn't have air... This set me off on a mission to figure out why.

It turns out that they're injected with beef extract, although the ingrediants list this as "Natural Flavour". Even more saddening is that the "McDonald's Fries" only list potatoe as an ingredient! Now that's foxtrotted up.... Chips are meant to be deep fried potatoe, they don't have an ingredients list!

It's not a restraunt, it's a chemical processing plant, and you eat there at your own risk.
Quote from Becky Rose : Even more saddening is that the "McDonald's Fries" only list potatoe as an ingredient! Now that's foxtrotted up.... Chips are meant to be deep fried potatoe, they don't have an ingredients list!

Whatever the case, they're fu*king tasty!
Burger Kings fries are the shiznit!
Wendy's or GTFO.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Burger Kings fries are the shiznit!

Don't know about the situation now, but as of about 5 or 6 years ago BK was by far the worst of the major food chains, health-wise. They may be healthier now, but they used to be the bottom of the barrel.
Quote from MAGGOT :Don't know about the situation now, but as of about 5 or 6 years ago BK was by far the worst of the major food chains, health-wise. They may be healthier now, but they used to be the bottom of the barrel.

That may be so, but no-one should be expecting there meal to be good for them if they are eating from a fast food chain like KFC, McDonalds, Burger King etc.

To be honest, It does not bother me at all how unhealthy it is eating from a fast food chain. It's cheap, tastes good, arrives quickly and providing you don't eat there several times a week, isn't exactly the worst thing for your body.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Whatever the case, they're fu*king tasty!

Personally they're not to my palette, but then I live in a country that really does know how to fry a chip

Our food might be internationally famous for being bland and over salted, but our chips are fantastic!

EDIT: Having said that, I've found the Chip Parlours in Holland to be particularly special also. That Fry sauce they have is quite tasty
Burger King's XL Bacon Double Cheeseburger OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Quote from Becky Rose :EDIT: Having said that, I've found the Chip Parlours in Holland to be particularly special also. That Fry sauce they have is quite tasty

Ah, do you mean the Mayonnaise like sauce, but with small pieces of herb in it? If so, I loved that stuff and always bought bottles of it to bring back to the UK.

P.S, this thread is making me hungry. Anyone fancy a late night drive to Burger King with me?
I'm in.
Quote from MAGGOT :Don't know about the situation now, but as of about 5 or 6 years ago BK was by far the worst of the major food chains, health-wise. They may be healthier now, but they used to be the bottom of the barrel.

Pfft. Burger King and McDonalds are health food shops up here. Espicially when the local kebab shop can do you one of these after night in the pub.

Muchy Box FTW
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Ah, do you mean the Mayonnaise like sauce, but with small pieces of herb in it? If so, I loved that stuff and always bought bottles of it to bring back to the UK.

P.S, this thread is making me hungry. Anyone fancy a late night drive to Burger King with me?

Yeah that sounds about right. I had a long running national pride debate with my ex over whether ketchup or fry sauce was better, but when she's not around i'm quite prepared to accept I love the stuff :P (But biscuits will always be called biscuits and not cookies).
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Pfft. Burger King and McDonalds are health food shops up here. Espicially when the local kebab shop can do you one of these after night in the pub.

Muchy Box FTW

That "Munch Box" looks delicious! I want...

Although, there was some pretty shocking news in the paper about a local Chinese Takeaway. Apparently, a strange type of meat was found in one of there dishes. After multiple tests, this "strange meat" was in fact found to be pieces of a Dog that went missing in my town about 3 weeks previous. They killed the Dog in the back of the Restaurant and cooked it, then served it to there unknowing customers!!

Quote from Becky Rose :Yeah that sounds about right. I had a long running national pride debate with my ex over whether ketchup or fry sauce was better, but when she's not around i'm quite prepared to accept I love the stuff :P (But biscuits will always be called biscuits and not cookies).

Ketchup is fantastic, but for me, fry sauce takes the winning spot. I forgot the name, but there is also a special fried sausage that you can get in Holland. That was also really delicious with fry sauce.

Lidl usually has a lot of east European goodies for sale Becky, and I'm pretty sure that Dutch fry sauce is available there too. You could always take a looksie if you ever have a craving for it.
i still say Five Guys is the best !
Damn this thread made me hungry right now..
26 years old (nearly 27!) 5' 11" and 9 stone 8, i'll just leave this info here.
KFC Wicked Zinger meal with coleslaw side and large pepsi.

2h windows on thursdays + KFC 10min away from college = too hard to resist.
i am this much
#22 - 5haz
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Ketchup is fantastic, but for me, fry sauce takes the winning spot. I forgot the name, but there is also a special fried sausage that you can get in Holland. That was also really delicious with fry sauce.

Lidl usually has a lot of east European goodies for sale Becky, and I'm pretty sure that Dutch fry sauce is available there too. You could always take a looksie if you ever have a craving for it.

I was introduced to something that translated as a "Barber Shop" in a kababery type place in Haarlem, which as far as I can see contained raw calories. It was delicious, all 980 million calories of it. You won't find them in Lidl so next time you're over in Dutchland give it a shot

I've had that sausage too and it's lovely. I'm a big fan of Dutch cuisine, it's just their architecture I take issue with
Dammit. All this talk of Dutch food is making me want to go there again. 's-Hertogenbosch (Den-Bosch) was the City I would always visit. At least if I ever go to Holland again, I would have an excuse to see Erik.
I'm thinking of heading over for a long weekend in Feb to see old friends, no hotels meens if I can solve the airport parking issue it's no more money than a night out in London.

The only thing is, i've done over 50 flights now and each one I get more and more terrified. I've no idea what's wrong with me, it must be age, but for some reason the more often I get on an aeroplane the more I feel my luck will soon run out. Stupid eh...

(75 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG