The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
New snow has arrived today! so I made a pretty big snowman and when I turned around, there was more snow to play with. It was already 22:00 then and I was soaking wet, so I went inside.
Quote from -NightFly- :snowstorm anyone?

dayum right :/

locked in at uni for the night. no sense in trying to escape now lol
Quote from Fuse5 :dayum right :/

locked in at uni for the night. no sense in trying to escape now lol

i was gonna spend the night here anyhow P:
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :There's a little snow here, but not enough to have some fun
Quote from bunder9999 :i guess i spoke too soon... yeah, we got dusted here as well... and it's packing snow too... twn says more snow is coming, but we're likely to just get another dusting.

Toronto didn't see much snow, at least downtown, had like 5cm on my car, was done cleaning in 2mins with my flimsy brush. But London, Ont had 65-80cm, some areas close to 1m, I have a sister there, she was off work for 2 days as the parking lot wasn't cleaned...
Another 20 cm of snow with a night. Time for a refreshing morning exercises, can't se my car under the snow.
yours ?
Attached images
10597853_ly6LbW.jpeg
Quote from AutoPilot :But London, Ont had 65-80cm, some areas close to 1m, I have a sister there, she was off work for 2 days as the parking lot wasn't cleaned...

yeah, i heard that... i heard north of toronto got hit too...

it's strange, hamilton's dodged a bullet so far this year... except for the temperature department... we're stuck in the same below-seasonal frigidity as everyone else.
The snow has finally started to melt which is good, means i don't have to dig mine and my Dads car out every bloody morning.
Quote from Renku :If you ignore the language and some adds there are 8 'snow' pictures: http://www.elu24.ee/?id=355325

Thats some snow yeah, few people have died and around 500 people still waiting to be rescued on a highway...

Quote from Egon-est :yours ?

Something like that i had to take care of this morning yes
Quote from -NightFly- :
Thats some snow yeah, few people have died and around 500 people still waiting to be rescued on a highway...

Something like that i had to take care of this morning yes

WTF im glad Holland doesnt have snow like that.
We had snow like that on Wednesday. Took some hours to get everyone out.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Took some hours to get everyone out.

I spent some hours digging my car in front of my house but it took few days to evacuate people on highway (since "Monika" lasted for two days) .
Aaaaaand it started here too, just lifted the wipers on my car..
It's about time :snowman:

Is that it? I have to remove more snow than that from my bonnet.
We had some nice snow here,but i dont know where is it gone
sunshine this morning sat out in shorts and t-shirt (7 degrees c). then rain at lunchtime. then snow in the afternoon/tea time (only 6cm or so) . now it's -3 and clear skies

ALl the snow/rain has now frozen rock solid on all the roads and it's an ice rink. Might be getting the ice skates out tomorrow
Damn, damn, damn and blast. It has been stupidly cold here (and still is -5). I can hardly walk across the court yard, let alone up to where I parked my van and even if I could, I am not driving anywhere because that'd just be pure death.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Damn, damn, damn and blast. It has been stupidly cold here (and still is -5). I can hardly walk across the court yard, let alone up to where I parked my van and even if I could, I am not driving anywhere because that'd just be pure death.

Come on... Thats barely anything.

I shiver to the thoughts of my Christmas holidays back in Lithuania 2 years ago.... -25.
Just started snowing very heavily down here in Gillingham. Already laying after about 5 minutes and it's not showing any sign of slowing down!

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG