The online racing simulator
Locations
(24 posts, started )
Locations
Where i do make locations in LsC insim BL1 ?
In the MCI handler, if this is what you're asking. ( If it is what you're asking for, then you can stop reading here.) Because from the way you asked it, it sounds more like "Would you please guide me step by step how to use C#, and then add the locations for me, because my knowledge won't be sufficient enough even then", which basically means "Please code the locations for me, and teach me how to build my source". I suggest looking around in threads in the programming forum too - that should help, because there are many discussions, about how to properly handle MCI packets in LFS_External.

If nothing of the above made sense, please seek help from google, on C# for beginners. Or just start tweaking your project, until you finally get which is where, and what does it actually do. The 2nd way is the funnier, of course(well, imo at least), but it is as well the slower one. Or.. just do whatever you want.

The thing I do not recommend tho, is to start using this forum as your place to ask beginner C# questions in silly ways, thus becoming another annoying personality, that nobody wants to help in the end. <- No offense, just warning you what would (probably) happen if you take that road.
Im have locations list but i cant put it to src , i use LsC insim:<
yea ur using LsC insim but u put all ur Buttons/Display on MCI_Update which many people suffer from the lag u made in the insim which u copied the style of my GIR Cruise insim which kills connection when u have bad internet bcuz of Display/Button updates per 500ms.

That's why ur server is lagging or many people disconnecting because of the button/display update on MCI_Update I would probably use check_user rather than 500ms which kills connection
Server isn't lagging. Host is in UK
Quote from skywatcher122 :yea ur using LsC insim but u put all ur Buttons/Display on MCI_Update which many people suffer from the lag u made in the insim which u copied the style of my GIR Cruise insim which kills connection when u have bad internet bcuz of Display/Button updates per 500ms.

That's why ur server is lagging or many people disconnecting because of the button/display update on MCI_Update I would probably use check_user rather than 500ms which kills connection

Half a second is more than enough for any regular server. And by regular - I mean the usual crap. If it lags without an insim - don't put one on it! If the server can't handle your needs, don't rent it. Simple as that. Unless you got it for free that is.
Quote from pldriftpl :Im have locations list but i cant put it to src , i use LsC insim:<

Learn how to program. Then, and only then, you will be able to do it. If you want somebody else to do it, then don't say that you don't know how. Instead, request somebody to program it for you, and suggest a price that you can bare with. I highly dislike it when people passively try to make others program for them.

If you don't know and are not willing to learn how to program - pay someone. If both of those are not fulfilled - leave, you're just wasting people's time and the server's space.
Quote from broken :Half a second is more than enough for any regular server. And by regular - I mean the usual crap. If it lags without an insim - don't put one on it! If the server can't handle your needs, don't rent it. Simple as that. Unless you got it for free that is.

Yea, but only thing will ruin is the people who connects on the servers its like 2 hours ago I visited their server 5 or 3 is receiving lost connection to host i guess it was the display/button spammed on the players who connected on the server. but when only the insim is off their server is getting full without disconnection but when the insim runs bcuz of 500ms of MCI_updates makes them lag and lost to the server. Well its up to their developer and their members to come with that problem.

Quote from pldriftpl :Server isn't lagging. Host is in UK

I know that UK servers are good. but I really prefer German servers
#8 - PoVo
Quote from skywatcher122 :I know that UK servers are good. but I really prefer German servers

Host quality doesn't depend on the country they're hosted at
When i say !job nothing happens
i told everyone that it was lagging horrible yesterday because i was backing up the server which used all the bandwith. and usually it does not lag at all
Where is locations? :

[Command("job", "job")]
public void job(string Msg, string[] StrMsg, Packets.IS_MSO MSO)
{
if (StrMsg.Length == 1)
{
if (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].CurrentCar == "FZ5" || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].CurrentCar == "VWS" || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].CurrentCar == "LX4" || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].CurrentCar == "FXO" || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].CurrentCar == "XRR")
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Jobs can only be done in road cars!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
}
else
{
if (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToKinderGarten == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToFrank == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToLarry == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToJosh == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToPeter == 1)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^1You can only do 1 Job at a time!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
}
else if (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].InShop == 1)
{
int Jobnum = new Random().Next(1, 8);
if (Jobnum == 1 || Jobnum == 5)
{
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6> ^1 " + (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].PlayerName) + " ^6Accepted a Job!");
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Deliver A Pizza to Joshs House!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToJosh = 1;
}
if (Jobnum == 2 || Jobnum == 6)
{
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6> ^1 " + (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].PlayerName) + " ^6Accepted a Job!");
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Deliver A Pizza to Peters House!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToPeter = 1;
}
if (Jobnum == 3 || Jobnum == 7)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Deliver A Pizza to Franks House!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToFrank = 1;
}
if (Jobnum == 4 || Jobnum == 8)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Deliver A Pizza to Larrys House!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToLarry = 1;
}
}
else if (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].InFrank == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].InJosh == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].InPeter == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].InLarry == 1)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Take the child to the KinderGarten Safely!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToKinderGarten = 1;
}
}
}
else
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^1Invalid command. ^7use !help^7 for available commands", MSO.UCID, 0);
}

}

Quote from pldriftpl :Where is locations? [..]

Quote from broken :In the MCI handler
[...]
The thing I do not recommend tho, is to start using this forum as your place to ask beginner C# questions in silly ways, thus becoming another annoying personality, that nobody wants to help in the end. <- No offense, just warning you what would (probably) happen if you take that road.

Quote from skywatcher122 :yea ur using LsC insim but u put all ur Buttons/Display on MCI_Update [..]

That's why ur server is lagging or many people disconnecting because of the button/display update on MCI_Update [..]

Quote from skywatcher122 :[..] MCI_updates [..]

--------
How many times did you ask this question? How many times more are you going to ask it, while you're still nicely ignoring all the answers?

And, sorry, but:
Quote from broken :Learn how to program. Then, and only then, you will be able to do it. If you want somebody else to do it, then don't say that you don't know how. Instead, request somebody to program it for you, and suggest a price that you can bare with. I highly dislike it when people passively try to make others program for them.

If you don't know and are not willing to learn how to program - pay someone. If both of those are not fulfilled - leave, you're just wasting people's time and the server's space.

Thx i make this ^^
Quote from pldriftpl :Where is locations? :

[Command("job", "job")]
public void job(string Msg, string[] StrMsg, Packets.IS_MSO MSO)
{
if (StrMsg.Length == 1)
{
if (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].CurrentCar == "FZ5" || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].CurrentCar == "VWS" || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].CurrentCar == "LX4" || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].CurrentCar == "FXO" || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].CurrentCar == "XRR")
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Jobs can only be done in road cars!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
}
else
{
if (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToKinderGarten == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToFrank == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToLarry == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToJosh == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToPeter == 1)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^1You can only do 1 Job at a time!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
}
else if (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].InShop == 1)
{
int Jobnum = new Random().Next(1, 8);
if (Jobnum == 1 || Jobnum == 5)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Deliver A Pizza to Joshs House!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToJosh = 1;
}
if (Jobnum == 2 || Jobnum == 6)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Deliver A Pizza to Peters House!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToPeter = 1;
}
if (Jobnum == 3 || Jobnum == 7)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Deliver A Pizza to Franks House!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToFrank = 1;
}
if (Jobnum == 4 || Jobnum == 8)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Deliver A Pizza to Larrys House!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToLarry = 1;
}
}
else if (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].InFrank == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].InJosh == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].InPeter == 1 || Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].InLarry == 1)
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^6> ^7Take the child to the KinderGarten Safely!", Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].UniqueID, 0);
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].JobToKinderGarten = 1;
}
}
}
else
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^1Invalid command. ^7use !help^7 for available commands", MSO.UCID, 0);
}

}

There you won´t anything about the house locations.
That´s are just the jobs.
Quote from marcel1 :There you won´t anything about the house locations.
That´s are just the jobs.

I visited their server he said. His not the Developer of the [PCD] insim lol
haha lol^^
Im dev of clark server.Can u ask he!
well thanks everyone we now do have locations on the servre
yes and your sig sucks
#21 - PoVo
and povo tbh it does matter what country the server is hosted in. cause u.k has really horrible connection speed and not very stable
and povo tbh it does matter what country the server is hosted in. cause u.k has really horrible connection speed and not very stable as u.k brodband is not given much funding
Quote from marcel1 :yes and your sig sucks

and you can say yours is any better ? tbh i just made this to have something i am waiting for my insim to be developed so i can turn on my server. then i will have a good sig

Locations
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG