The online racing simulator
Most laps youve ever done?
(41 posts, started )
70 ish, in practice for a 60 lapper, ended when my tyres gave up and popped.

Kyoto National Rev BTW
#3 - _rod_
i done 100+ laps, in bl1 Xr Gt, but that was back in s1, i never looked at how many laps i did, but i was aiming for that 34, that i got it after a few good laps, its specially hard when you use KB to drive....talk about some fast fingers and free time
O.O

whoops and i'm happy surviving one or the other 20 lapper...

well that's it when you're a "spare time Racer"
Can't remember the exact amount, something in the order of a bit over 60 laps in a practice session for an ATC 60 lap GP.
Not exactly an enduro, but it was a quite exciting 40-lapper at Westhill, UFR vs XFR showdown (I was in the UFR, great car). Considering that I got mashed on lap 1, repaired and then spun on lap 39 and lost fourth spot, I was pretty pleased with my 5th spot
Anyone seen how many laps [FM] Failure has done?

:faint2:
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Back in S1, I was really bored and attempted a maximum of 255 laps (only highest you could go in S1) at FE Black I think it was. I only completed 120 some-odd laps, heheh. Was quite a few long hours
Seriously, share the source pic of your avatar ok?
I did 28 laps few times, once on BL with FOX and in MRT on AS Cadet.
Quote from Shinanigans :Anyone seen how many laps [FM] Failure has done?

lol, its because he does oval ALL day, which is...pretty lame lol.

One day, hell of a lot work!

Edit - oh most laps on ONE race, oh sorry did not see that.
Iv done a blackwood 100 lap race with GTT waaaay back in time
i've done many races that are around an hour long in one sitting. so it many laps are accumulated within an hour.
The longest online race I'm aware of used to be held once a year or so. 1000km race at Nordschleife with Grand Prix Legends. Each lap is about 22.7km (14.1 miles) so it was a 44 lap race (just under 1000km). The fast guys were running around 8:05 per lap, so it was 6 hours of racing and a required 40 minutes of break time (this was done during pit stops). So about 6 hours 40 minutes to 7 hours long. All of this was recorded in a replay (GPL has a good replay system), and then verified (this was a lengthy process as well).

Personally, I haven't done a lot of long races online. A typical NR2003 race is about 20 minutes of racing and 10 minutes of waiting / qualifying. This was taking up too much time for me, so I quit racing NR2003 online, and eventually quit racing online altogether, although I still enjoy hotlapping.
About 2 hours of racing, can't remember combo.
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
If I was online with someone else for that long I'd have a sore hand too ... oh, wait, I see you're talking about racing ...
Quote from thisnameistaken :60. It was a 60-lap MRT race at NASSA's server, last year I think it was. Good fun too

Ah Yes the Christmas Cadet Classic, that was fun. Most I ever did was a 90 lapper on BL1R in the XR GT Turbo, I finished 4th of 13 starters and 4 finishers (Just a fancy way of saying I came in last)
2 times i did 255 laps race in s1..once on so2r in rb4 and on .... hmm can't remember right now..on s2..35 laps
When I was new to the game and I had joined a league after being in LFS for two weeks. Needless to say in my first race I was thrashed, finishing 4 laps down in last position. Over the next two weeks I practiced relentlessly to try and get with the programme and achieve a decent result.

I was put up a grid on account of scoring 2 pts, but finished the next race in 4th position after a competetive drive. I managed this improvement by doing 796 laps of SO Classic Long Reverse (in the Fox) over the two week period.

I've not been back to it since.
Quote from Shinanigans :Anyone seen how many laps [FM] Failure has done?

About 6 laps I think. Plus millions on the starter level (Oval and Formula), but as it's so impossibly easy and quick to do laps on that they don't count.
I think the most I have done is 82 laps, which I did last sunday, it was a 3hour race in the LFS GT League.
I've done a 40 lap stint round KY Nat R for the 60 Lap GP. And obviously the GP races are 60 laps. My back starts to hurt and my eyes go funny.

The next 60 lapper is at Aston North so we're talking close to a 2 hour race I think.
#23 - Vain
Several 60 Lap GPs and the last LFS GT race which was shorter than some of the 60 Lappers in duration, but had some more laps.

Vain
2 laps on the oval, but I nearly crashed
I once did about 40 laps.. of the Nurburgring, but that was back in the GPL days when I was even more silly.

(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG