The online racing simulator
Quote from jrd.racer :Ive been contemplating Love Actually for a while, guess I give it a go.

Maybe the best i watched in that kind of genre..
Due Date... you'll laugh, really laugh!!
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Skyline has neat effects once and awhile, but its manly blue tint and aliens bought straight out of Crysis with the demeanor of the aliens from war of the worlds and it'll leave you confused very much. Wait till it gets released on blu-ray and watch it then, and dont even buy. Just rent.

just wait for this
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2069535001/
Finally got round to watching Inception, very good film, loved the "layers" feel to the whole thing.

Also tried to watch Scott Pilgrim, what the hell is that all about, got about 40mins in and had to turn it off, awfull, awfull film, I guess its ok if you are 12, or have the mental age of a 12 year old, but other than its truely terrible.
Reign over me.
Awesome movie and easily adam sandler's best (not that that was difficult to achieve though...)
Scott Pilgrim is probably in the top 5 best movies I've seen this year, FWIW.
Indeed. a level of godly-geekiness and great conceptual film making!

Due date was ok. but then the hangover wasn't amazing imo. Still need to see The Social network.

Watched Home Alone 1,2 and then 101 Dalmations (non cartoon) to get me into the wintery mood (not christmas mood..well not yet anyway )

Tonight I shall be watching The Science of sleep as I truly love the film <3
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Scott Pilgrim is probably in the top 5 best movies I've seen this year, FWIW.

Really?, explain?, maybe it just went right over my head
Quote from danowat :Really?, explain?, maybe it just went right over my head

Dunno what's to explain. It's really funny, really well acted and directed, and kinetic as hell. I'm sure it's not to everyone's tastes, though. The only thing I didn't really love about it was the pacing... at about the 3rd battle I was wondering how many more there would be, even though I knew because I've read the comics (which helps but isn't necessary, btw). But that's inherent to the material.
Quote :btw, I want some great romantic comedies....any suggestions?

I thought Music Vs. Lyrics was pretty good.

Four Holidays (I think it's Four Christmases in the States) also had its moments.

(my girlfried always insists on watching these types of movies so I've seen quite a few now, although I don't remember their names and I wouldn't recommend 90% of them)
Anyone seen Once upon a time in Mexico -
Pretty Nice, I enjoyed it. I dunno how to judge or rate movies but I quite enjoyed this film.
Salma Hayek is Beautiful!

Seems this was a squel to Desperado

EDIT: Woah I saw Salt (angelina jolie), and i loved it, then I decided to check out another one of her movies,

Wanted - I freaking loved it. Brilliant film. Seems like everything happened in this film, including bending the paths of bullets.
Due date, too funny.
Just watched Eagle Vs Shark. Fantastic film reminded me a lot of "The science of sleep" awkward funny, intelligent and generally a nice film to watch. (Has Jermaine from Flight of the Concordes too)
Cyrus, imdb

quite entertaining
Boomerang - Eddie Murphy, Halle Berry
I spy - More Eddie Murphy, Owen Wilson
The Terminal - Tom Hanks, Zoe Saldana
The Losers - Zoe Saldana, Idris Elba, Columbus Short.........

Which are the best 007 Movies? Ive seen 4 of 'em sofar (Goldeneye, Tomorow never dies, the world is not enough, die another day - all Pierce Brosnan)
Dr No was my all time fav! Best by a long way imo
Yes, Restrepo was great, gotta watch Armadillo now.. thanks.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yes, Restrepo was great, gotta watch Armadillo now.. thanks.

As good as Restrepo was it annoys me how the Americans try and justify civilian causalities.

IMO Armadillo is much better but again they try to justify civilian causalities. Armadillo is much more graphic and potentially shows war crimes taking place.
Quote from sil3ntwar :As good as Restrepo was it annoys me how the Americans try and justify civilian causalities.

IMO Armadillo is much better but again they try to justify civilian causalities. Armadillo is much more graphic and potentially shows war crimes taking place.

I think pretty much any (active) military man will do this, regardless of nationality.
Saw Monsters tonight and really enjoyed it. I thaught it was going to be an all out monster fest (I didn't read any reviews prior) and was pleasently surprised. Before sunrise/sunset meets godzilla as one review said summed it up nicely. Worth a watch definatly.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG