The online racing simulator
Help: Logitech Wireless Force: Missing an Axis
Hello,
I recently formatted my HDD. Now I'm all caught back up and trying play some LFS. I'm using a Logitech Wireless Force, I noticed the configuration is different than what I had available in the setup before my format.

Simply put I'm missing an entire Axis. I went through the calibration config. in Windows where you center and depress the pedals. This time it didn't ask me to press the pedals.

Within LFS, I have the throttle/brake axis's separate. But I only have 2 axis to choose from (x & y) and the X axis is steering. Adding, the Y axis for the gas/brake isn't touch sensitive.

I don't exactly remember how many axis I had or what I did to make this work properly. But I didn't find setups from Logitech and all other threads weren't having this specific problem.

So any help would be greatly appreciated, atm I can't play LFS.

-Digi

Dell XPS Gen 4 3.4ghz
2GB Ram
Windows 7 Ult. 32 bit
Have you tried using the Logitech Profiler?

Look up for the drivers for your specific wheel in the logitech site.

Do you have a link to any reviews/images for the "logitech wireless force"? I tried to look up drivers, but all I can find are ones for Driving Force Wireless (PC/PS2/3) and Speed force wireless (Wii). Both of which don't have pedals anyway...
Quote from Silverracer :Have you tried using the Logitech Profiler?

Look up for the drivers for your specific wheel in the logitech site.

Do you have a link to any reviews/images for the "logitech wireless force"? I tried to look up drivers, but all I can find are ones for Driving Force Wireless (PC/PS2/3) and Speed force wireless (Wii). Both of which don't have pedals anyway...

This is the wheel I'm using and had used before with LFS.

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/ ... roduct&osid=&bit=
"There is no software available for this product." Its not specifically made for PC, but like I said in my previous post it was working perfect before I formatted. Also the controls for the pedals are behind the wheel (hand controlled).

Here are some pics to help explain what I'm having issues with:

Can you post the hardware ID like I've shown in the attachment?
Attached images
hardwareid.jpg
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Can you post the hardware ID like I've shown in the attachment?

Umm. . . Here's what I got. Wasn't to quite sure what I was looking for so I just copy and pasted all, all of the options I had relating to the wheel.

Also sorry for the image size, I'm haven't got Photoshop installed yet : F
Found the fix,

Thanks to you guys I remembered my drivers weren't up to date. So I re activated my Driver Genius software and it installed everything and got me back up and racing.

The setup I needed was stated as:

Logitech Gaming Software
version 14.0.0.7
15.30mb
file name: win_vista-2k8-32-14.0.0.7a.zip

So that's what I needed. A simple setup and all axis work great.

thanks for your help, see you on the track (LFS S1: Digi)
-Digi
Good. Also, make sure you don't have any "Unknown Devices" in your device manager.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Good. Also, make sure you don't have any "Unknown Devices" in your device manager.

I do. I will see what I can do with it. Thanks alot Shiny

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG