2010 NDR Summer Event
(19 posts, started )
2010 NDR Summer Event
Teemu Iivonen put together a video for the 2010 NDR Summer Event. We posted this on Youtube roughly the same time we posted the Live for Speed Endurance League - Rough Edit video.

Teemu Iivonen and ineX Racing are now proud to release a short highlight video from that race.

Quote :A quick look at the NDR Summer Event for 2010, from ineX Racing.

ineX Racing were running 1-2-3, but one driver would eventually time out. The other two would take first and second on their server. This subsequently put the drivers second and third in the overalls standings, after Tommy Østgaard had a puncture on the last lap of the race, while leading.

Video created by Teemu Iivonen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75XG2RtLLAw
#2 - Hahmo
Great stuff swedish lad! Impressive
Great racing aswell
Nice stuff
Props for me being in the possible, most ugliest car we've ever seen in a semi-pro race
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Tomhah
Epic.
Adobe After Effects ?
Great racing inex, very entertaining.
For the video I expected not so long clips, would give the vid more action with shorter and sharp ones.
Didn't like the video, but the footage was good. Video was just a bit boring and a song that has been used in many drifting videos, sorry.
DAMN, remove that nice video, which I have enjoeyd by the way , immediately!!! I FAIL HARD THERE ... Well, was at least proud to be 2nd in the Q right behind Karolis and beating GTAL 2010 pole by half a second, but thanks to the meh race setup the race didnt go very well as you can see

Saw it like a month ago btw
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
Nice vid, enjoyed it.

Whats the name of the song thought, heard it many times, but never bothered to ask
Just a note, I made the video like 2 days after the actual race so it's really old but we decided to upload it only recently. I had not seen any video with this song before and I never planned it to be released to the public. Was more like something I did for myself and the team when I was bored, and since I enjoy filming/editing. Sorry Mike xP
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Just a note, I made the video like 2 days after the actual race so it's really old but we decided to upload it only recently. I had not seen any video with this song before and I never planned it to be released to the public. Was more like something I did for myself and the team when I was bored, and since I enjoy filming/editing. Sorry Mike xP

Didn't know that's just a fast edit
All my critic I said is left!
Quote from manneF1 :Nice vid, enjoyed it.

Whats the name of the song thought, heard it many times, but never bothered to ask

B-Complex - Beatiful Lies
try also Beatiful Lies VIP
Quote from CrAZySkyPimp :Just a note, I made the video like 2 days after the actual race so it's really old but we decided to upload it only recently. I had not seen any video with this song before and I never planned it to be released to the public. Was more like something I did for myself and the team when I was bored, and since I enjoy filming/editing. Sorry Mike xP

Well, YouTube says it was uploaded on 31st October, so...

And BTW, I DID NOT KNOW that you passed me that close after I crashed. Was looking scary from your car :P sorry for that
Quote from Drift King CZ :Well, YouTube says it was uploaded on 31st October, so...

Yeah ok, well that still falls in to my "recently" category
AGAIN that song :/.
Did you actually read any of the posts above? Video was made in July and upto that point I had not seen any vids with this song. :thumbsdow
That song is sweet. If nothing else, another beauty to add to my already way to large of a music collection.

In reference to the video, I love this kinda stuff. It's so different than say what I or Firemike would do, in the sense that it give you more of a sense of emmersion. Where as I would have shorter scenes that overall may keep the viewer more entertained, it's almost impossible for me to make the viewer as in tune with the video as this, because when I watch this it reminds me of when I was still running LFS in high end leagues like this. The pressure, the closeness of the race, the corner by corner storyline that no one ever really talks about. I just love this style of video.
Agreed. I love Teemu's style. Its so different, and so cool.
Quote from BigTime :That song is sweet. If nothing else, another beauty to add to my already way to large of a music collection.

In reference to the video, I love this kinda stuff. It's so different than say what I or Firemike would do, in the sense that it give you more of a sense of emmersion. Where as I would have shorter scenes that overall may keep the viewer more entertained, it's almost impossible for me to make the viewer as in tune with the video as this, because when I watch this it reminds me of when I was still running LFS in high end leagues like this. The pressure, the closeness of the race, the corner by corner storyline that no one ever really talks about. I just love this style of video.

Nicely described IMO That's why I love it too.

2010 NDR Summer Event
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG