The online racing simulator
Red Window Tint
(12 posts, started )
#1 - Zay
Red Window Tint
Hey guys, Im just wondering if somebody would be able to make me a red window tint please? I dont want it so light, but I also sont want it so Its not see through at all, somewhere in the middle.
Thanks in advance,
zay
Quote from Zay :Hey guys, Im just wondering if somebody would be able to make me a red window tint please? I dont want it so light, but I also sont want it so Its not see through at all, somewhere in the middle.
Thanks in advance,
zay

There is a windows tint pack Here, from cockpit view you dont gona see the color, from external cam ( Any cam execp cockpit) you gona see the windows tinted
#4 - Zay
Too pink? I put 100% red and 0% green and blue and about 50% transparency. I could change it if you want, but you have to be more specific. Lighter or darker colour, or more or less transparency, just let me know and I'll do it.
#6 - Zay
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Too pink? I put 100% red and 0% green and blue and about 50% transparency. I could change it if you want, but you have to be more specific. Lighter or darker colour, or more or less transparency, just let me know and I'll do it.

Thanks alot dude I'd lie it maybe a bit darker.
Thanks again,
zay
#8 - Zay
#9 - Zay
Oh, sorry to bump, but my old window tint was green. For some cars, some windows are still green, Like the XRT rear middle window is green? Does anybody know why?
It's because some cars use different files to tint the windows, it's not just that 1 file for all the cars. I mean most of the cars use that file, but some don't. I can make the other files red as well if you want.
#11 - Zay
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :It's because some cars use different files to tint the windows, it's not just that 1 file for all the cars. I mean most of the cars use that file, but some don't. I can make the other files red as well if you want.

Ok, that would be great, thanks!
E: 500th post:P
#12 - Zay
Hey man, any progress. (sorry, question mark isnt workin lol)
Thanks,
zay

Red Window Tint
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG