The online racing simulator
Break to Clutch
(5 posts, started )
Break to Clutch
Hello There.

I have a question i have a Logitech Driving Force Pro, I would like to change a setting but it wont let me, when i enter the controls settings in LFS i want to change the Clutch so i can use me left pedal as the Clutch replacing my break pedal with another button. But it will not allow me to do that, does anyone have a slight idea about changing controls? please leave some info

Kinds Regards
Aaron
In the Controls section of the Options menu, change the Clutch from whatever it is right now to "axis" It should help.
The thing is i tried that about 7 times but it not still work, is there any other option i need to change, maybe in my logitech profiler, i tried everything possible, im not the most brainy person when it comes to computer so please have patients with me :P
#4 - STF
Afaik, you can`t use axis acceleration + button brake, they have to be both either axis or buttons, so that`s a limitation from the start.

Unless you find a way/program to translate "pressing a button" to "someAxis 0>255", I don`t think it is possible.

But you can use axis acc+br and button clutch no problemo.
I think it's possible, because there is a script to change brake & clutch for starts ands invert them after putting second gear

Break to Clutch
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG