The online racing simulator
RC Drifting - North East England
(1 post, started )
Does anybody do/would anybody be interested in RC drifting in the North East of England?

RC Drift North East is an old RC Drift club from this area of the country. Unfortunately it died and nobody is in contact anymore about RC drifting so whether or not they are still into it i am not too sure. Hence why i am restarting RCDNE under new management with some new features!

RCDNE is to be ran by Me (Callum Craddy) and a friend of mine, Jonathan Whatmore (not an LFS user (yet)). We are setting up a new website, new forum and possibly if the money is granted, a permanent indoor/outdoor circuit in the style of either the local track (Teesside Autodrome) or a Japanese touge styled circuit.

We have a facebook group already created briefly which can be found at the link below.
FB - RC Drift North East

To contact me, just email [email protected]. If you PM me on here, i may not get your message quickly whereas i check my msn email everytime i log on.

Once fully operational, we could possibly have cars to rent out also to anyone considering starting RC Drifting who want a taster session/lesson before deciding.

Website and Forum will be completed over this next week or so.

You can still join to show support/discuss RC whether you live in the North East or not, But if you do live in the North East and already drift/are/may be interested then please join up.

The more fans/members we have, the more likely chance of getting this into full swing and off the shelf!

I am already talking with local sports centres about using their property for temporary tracks and things are looking up as long as we can get the right amount of members.

Thanks for reading, if you are interested/know anyone interested, please point them our way

Callum.

(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG