The online racing simulator
Announcement
Its with sadness that I annouce that I have to withdraw from the league, when I originally arranged the league my life was very different from what it is now, as such it is very difficult for me to find the time to race.

So what does this mean for the league? nothing, everything will carry on as is, I will still do the race reports and extended stats, the site will still be updated, Andrew (bozo) will be admin from now on, although it would be nice if someone were to come forward as a deputy admin incase Andrew can't make it, only difference is I won't be there, and that shouldnt make any difference really .

Best of luck for the rest of the season chaps, I am quite dissapointed I won't be able to race, but them's the break's

Cheers

Dan,
#2 - P1lot
Good luck with your stuff

edit: oh bugger, just seen the weather report for Thursday
#3 - bozo
Sorry that you'll not be joining us for the remaining races Dan, but hopefully following the success of this series you'll be organising and participating in the Autumn Cup?

In respect to Thursday's race at Fern Bay, how do we know which direction the wind will be blowing? Is it random?
There will certainly be an Autumn cup, as long as then is enough interest, weather I race or not will depend on circumstances, which judgin by past experiance change extremely quickly .

As far as I know the wind is random, must be hurricane season in Jamicia

Dan,
#5 - XRRoy
good luck Dan, maybe you can do one or two races in the end of the season

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG