The online racing simulator
CMX viewer improvement suggestion
Something come up for the CMX viewer

The chance to turn on the lights on cars

also whould be good have the same option for rims as in lfs

Seens in lfs you can change the rays color and the rim color, whould be good can do the same in the cmx viewer

Also the option to remove the roof from the lx4/6
How are the lights important while skinning?

For the rest, why not
Quote from Flame CZE :How are the lights important while skinning?

For the rest, why not

When you re-texture the car interior or re-texture the lights
I want to drive my car in CMX. I also want to use it to run over my neighbour's dog.

I need the lights too - when I go camping.
Quote from CodieMorgan :I want to drive my car in CMX. I also want to use it to run over my neighbour's dog.

That makes two of us then :/
yeah i say +1. i assume the cmx viewer uses a simple version of a slice of code in the .exe, so scawen can literally just copy paste bits of code into the cmx's code, and make some tweaks, and its done.

does this seem logical?
Quote from CodieMorgan :I want to drive my car in CMX. I also want to use it to run over my neighbour's dog.

Quote from RMZ125 :That makes two of us then :/

Is this nesesary being a A$$ and make spam/troll¿?
Quote from Inouva :Is this nesesary being a A$$ and make spam/troll¿?

Sounds like you then. They have a point though. CMX was made to help make skins and gawp at the VWS. You want those upgrades? Play LFS. No need for improvements when it's already there.
#9 - Bean0
CMX viewer was indeed made so that you didn't need to keep loading LFS proper when creating skins, making it also suitable when creating textures would seem like a logical step.

I have not tested, but it may be possible to preview them from within LFS without quit/reload by swapping from compressed/uncompressed textures in the options.
(This method works for car models not in the CMX viewer).
Quote from Bean0 :I have not tested, but it may be possible to preview them from within LFS without quit/reload by swapping from compressed/uncompressed textures in the options.

That works for textures by switching between high res and low res - this is how I preview mine.
Quote from 91mason91 :Sounds like you then. They have a point though. CMX was made to help make skins and gawp at the VWS. You want those upgrades? Play LFS. No need for improvements when it's already there.

What point?, they are just trollin/spaming with nonsense
No big deal - sarcasm is a part of life.
Quote from Inouva :What point?, they are just trollin/spaming with nonsense

shit happens!
Quote from Inouva :What point?, they are just trollin/spaming with nonsense

Ideas are made to have an sense, yours ideas are 75% nonsense. Trolling is made to be nonsense, so they are right and you not.

Talking serious, the CMX Viewer is just to see the skins, and also to see the car if you want. The roof on/off idea is good, but the others are useless.
You know what, I agree with Inouva ideas. Defaults interior textures a boring me so why not having a convenient tool to help to upgrade them?

Full rim color options missing is also questionable from the beginning of CMX viewer. Rims colors take part of the skin composition process.

There is always a good reason to ask before telling it is nonsense.

CMX viewer improvement suggestion
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG