The online racing simulator
carpark error on roadtexture.
(7 posts, started )
#1 - Nicce

annyone got a clue what file i missed on editing??
i added Westhill darkroad textures + Goose´s dark skidpad textures and after thoes 2 this is how carpark looks for me.

AU1 is fine so is, WE1 & skidpad. also checked every track and they are fine aswell.
checked over whole dds folder with editor and hasnt found what cause it yet..

anny tips ??
Did you check the texture have the same size?
did you check correctly the name of the texture?
#3 - Nicce
Quote from Inouva :Did you check the texture have the same size?
did you check correctly the name of the texture?

size shouldnt have a error with update on dds files what i know.. but can be wrong tho..

gonna go over the names on track and see so it match. hopefully thats the fail there if not.. oh well. guess i have something to do today..

replaced the orginal files for westhill-skidpad-AU1.. gone through the blackwood textures for road and replaced thoes. and this is still here.
Quote from Nicce :size shouldnt have a error with update on dds files what i know.. but can be wrong tho..

gonna go over the names on track and see so it match. hopefully thats the fail there if not.. oh well. guess i have something to do today..

replaced the orginal files for westhill-skidpad-AU1.. gone through the blackwood textures for road and replaced thoes. and this is still here.

Check the size of the image and match with the same size as the texture you gona change
#5 - STF
Dark coloured one is BWoldroad.dds.

E: If you meant the other one.. I`ll find it in a sec.

E2: the other one is BW_cp1.dds
#6 - Nicce
Quote from STF :Dark coloured one is BWoldroad.dds.

E: If you meant the other one.. I`ll find it in a sec.

E2: the other one is BW_cp1.dds

solvd it..

thanx man..
ur a good demoracer.. now get S2..
Quote from Inouva :Check the size of the image and match with the same size as the texture you gona change

As long as textures have an 8-base dimension (32, 64, 1024, 2048, etc) there shouldn't be any issues. Even then there shouldn't be any issue. Textures don't have to be the same size, otherwise high res textures wouldn't be possible.

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG