The online racing simulator
Selling Fanatec.. Price?
(13 posts, started )
#1 - Grale
Selling Fanatec.. Price?
I am selling my Fanatec 911 Porsche Turbo wheel

i don't have the new dongle for GT5 as the wheel has been sat in it's box for nearly two years unused!

I never got time to use it due to my son being born very soon after i purchased it, so it's virtually new. i have absolutely everything that it came with even delivery boxes from germany and most things like shifters ect have not even been used.

I have no idea how much to sell this for as i can't find any for sale on the net, does anyone know how much it would be worth?

Thanks for your help
#2 - Hahmo
Quote from Grale :I am selling my Fanatec 911 Porsche Turbo wheel

i don't have the new dongle for GT5 as the wheel has been sat in it's box for nearly two years unused!

I never got time to use it due to my son being born very soon after i purchased it, so it's virtually new. i have absolutely everything that it came with even delivery boxes from germany and most things like shifters ect have not even been used.

I have no idea how much to sell this for as i can't find any for sale on the net, does anyone know how much it would be worth?

Thanks for your help

Ouch, noice, I am just looking for a wheel.. Can I see some photos? I might be seriously interested
Depends how long, and how much you used it.
#4 - Grale
Quote from Hahmo :Ouch, noice, I am just looking for a wheel.. Can I see some photos? I might be seriously interested

Well actually i put it on eBay! If you search for fanatec on there my username is baronious
#5 - Grale
Quote from Bose321 :Depends how long, and how much you used it.

2 months of light use that's it!
#6 - Hahmo
Quote from Grale :Well actually i put it on eBay! If you search for fanatec on there my username is baronious

It doesn't found it yet. Im going to PM you about more details
Looking nice indeed, but how much that will cost? I would not pay over 90€ as it is used and its not not that great wheel anymore.
Quote from Iginla :its not not that great wheel anymore.

Yes it is. You can forget 90 euro. That's way too cheap.
#9 - Grale
Quote from Bose321 :Yes it is. You can forget 90 euro. That's way too cheap.

It's ok, he's just trying to lower the price for his friend
Quote from Grale :It's ok, he's just trying to lower the price for his friend

If you are talking about me, I have no idea where you got that from :/
Quote from Iginla :Looking nice indeed, but how much that will cost? I would not pay over 90€ as it is used and its not not that great wheel anymore.

Is €90 a joke?
Well incase anyone else ever needs this information, it sold for 247 euros! a bit better than 90 euros
Quote from Grale :Well incase anyone else ever needs this information, it sold for 247 euros! a bit better than 90 euros

Yeah, that would be fine. ~250 euro.

Selling Fanatec.. Price?
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG