The online racing simulator
LFS VideoMode Competition Round 3 : LFS Intro
(50 posts, started )
That sound at 0.09, I don't know, was just like a dos-game fart.

Respect.
The beginning was just a bit boring, but then I liked watching it.
Nice scenes from racing and great clips.
What you have to avoid, are unsoft camerashakes and to hard zooming.

But great Video.
Everyone always get their videos ready like in 3 days....I havent even started yet...Gotta film sum clips--->
Nice one DevilDare
hm, still can`t see? after ~20min, it will be in vimeo, if youtube doesn`t work - http://vimeo.com/16996515

Thanks Litro, i just youse your tip to record in slow-mo and speed it up in vegas, so it will not be so laggy
Seeing it now, nice work
Quote from GuRu_PL :1:03 :ices_rofl Overall quite nice video. Try next time to improve your camera moves, to be more smooth, some color corection to look more natural and 16:9 movies looks much nicer

Yes, nice skin Yes, cameras, should do it careful, not so fast as I've done. Color corection, yes, I'm just trying Adobe After Effects now, previous was using Sony Vegas, but After Effects is different. 16:9 would be 1024x576 ? and it will not be HD Hate this low resolution monitor 15''(actually 14.9'') with max resolution 1024x768.
Great Video fived, just a bit more smooth camera would be good!
There are 3 proper crashes.
Quote from DevilDare :There are 3 proper crashes.

maybe I havent used the best words... but for me in intro there should be the best and the most beautiful racing moments... of course accidents are also part of racing but that is not so "attractive" imho and when I saw it for the first time it made this impression on me...that there are too many unfortunate accidents
it is really nice piece of work...4/5* from me...I just pointed out one little thing I havent liked and then my opinion seemed to be negative...
Ahhh. Well I guess like you said, each see it differently.
I am not out of the contest! I actually found some time and did this in 30 minutes or so. Nothing fancy, and I know about the mistakes in it. :]

Edit: Video removed for now, finaly entry will be posted here. Two posts down.
Blimey that is a very good intro!
The effect of the intro itself is brilliant
Why thank you. That was not my final result though, I made a few small updates to it, rendering it as I write this. Will reupload and re-link and that is my final entry. Will update this post when everything's done. :]

Edit: This is my final entry. Video is still processing so the quality should be better (720p should be available soon.) Youtube.
Great editing.
The soundtrack I just heard somewhere, maybe of videocopilot, right?
Those lens flares aren't the best, however, they're difficult to place them right. But thanks for entry, really nice video.
Quote from FireMike15 :Great editing.
The soundtrack I just heard somewhere, maybe of videocopilot, right?
Those lens flares aren't the best, however, they're difficult to place them right. But thanks for entry, really nice video.

Yup, from videocopilots sound collection. It's a must-have if you're into video/audio editing. And those lens flares.. I did all of that in Vegas only, usually I use AE also to be more precise with the effects but ye.. thanks. :]
great vids, specialy fives see some action of a race I was involved in but i probbaly was repairing my car at that time :P
Aww shoot vegas is f**ing again...not sure if gonna get video ready. If I miss the deadline, I'll post it on its own thread.
Quote from FivEd :hm, still can`t see? after ~20min, it will be in vimeo, if youtube doesn`t work - http://vimeo.com/16996515

Thanks Litro, i just youse your tip to record in slow-mo and speed it up in vegas, so it will not be so laggy

Next time, remove that fugly Lip Mod (HellaFlush ...)
And fps is too low imo, but video is great.

LFS VideoMode Competition Round 3 : LFS Intro
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG