The online racing simulator
Is there a decent drag server anywhere?
Every drag server I go to there are tons of tweakers/cheaters and people that like to force jumpstarts by pushing people at the line.

Are there any decent drag servers around that don't have any of these problems? Or at least some sort of moderating?

And how is it that racers can ban a cheater, and that cheater is able to get right back on the server not even 2 minutes later?
To answer your first question, unfortunately the demo content has said wreckers and such, so no.

For the second, I think they have multiple usernames.
Demo drag racing is a joke, the insim allows you to jumpstart so easily. Too many crashers there, and banning them isnt useful since they always come back with new account. Your best bet is to buy S2 (atleast S1 if you want the Autocross area which includes drag)
Quote from EliteAti :Demo drag racing is a joke, the insim allows you to jumpstart so easily. Too many crashers there, and banning them isnt useful since they always come back with new account. Your best bet is to buy S2 (atleast S1 if you want the Autocross area which includes drag)

i've always said that it sucks because that the blackwood straight is a downhill slope, and uneven to boot.
Quote from EliteAti :Demo drag racing is a joke, the insim allows you to jumpstart so easily. Too many crashers there, and banning them isnt useful since they always come back with new account. Your best bet is to buy S2 (atleast S1 if you want the Autocross area which includes drag)

Don't know, there's no popular drag server on S1/2 in fact.
Well the thing that gets me is that it's the same user getting back on, it's not another account...
Quote from Mike1357 :Well the thing that gets me is that it's the same user getting back on, it's not another account...

Votebans only last 12 hours. If that user comes back after that amount of time, it's normal. Better contact the server admin and show him some evidences, he has the power to ban him for a longer period.

If the user comes back right immediately after being banned, then I don't know.
Quote from Mike1357 :Well the thing that gets me is that it's the same user getting back on, it's not another account...

check the username carefully as some of the people that do this tend to just replace the letter o with a zero, add punctuation marks to the name etc. Meaning they have several username's that look the same.

As Greybull said take a note (and a replay) of the trouble makers and notify the servers admin so they can extend the bans.
No, it's the exact same user and they're back well before the 12 hours. There aren't any zeros or o's to replace.

I have no clue how to contact an administrator for the server... I'm not even sure there is one...
The admin for European Drag Server is "Wu70", couldn't find his website, but its him if you want to keep a lookout.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG