The online racing simulator
GT5 is out in 1 day I think this is the final nail to clear out the 1200 ppl left
This will be the final straw for the remaining 1200 or so ppl left hanging by the very long thread LFS has created . the lack of updates, and poor poor the poorest Public relations, I am praying is enough to bring LFS to its knees.
So either the Dev threesome will finally get their heads out of their proverbial backsides, and get a move on, by asking others for help, or the game will spontaneously combust. either way come install time for GT5 over that 50 minutes it takes to install all those beautiful cars and tracks, I will use that time to uninstall LFS, then use a drive cleaner just to make sure no trace is left of the game that has taken an eternity to do.. well nothing.
so long for good LFS, and just know that I would of stayed and been more positive in my stay here if you just made a small effort.
Clearly that was asking way too much, and I was dreaming

to all the guys I had great races with, they Were great. to OzbeeR race team that was so awesome and competitve, was a great time. hopefully will see you all in GT5 races

to all the wreckers not worth my breath.

and to all the ones on this forum flaming guys like me for even caring enough to want more out of LFS, good luck sitting there patiently like a wife that gets beat up time and time again, but because she loves him. will never leave him, and just get screwed over.
gl & hf
Quote from seinfeld :...to all the ones on this forum flaming guys like me for even caring enough to want more out of LFS [...] and just get screwed over.

And you wonder why you get flamed? You've been here since 2005, you should know how LFS is developed - and Scawen has explained whats going on.

The £24 has been worth several times over. I've got what I wanted - heck, even last night there was superb racing in the B2R server... Leaving LFS for GT5? I think not.

That said, do sign up (if you haven't done so, already) so that you'll be notified of any updates

Have fun with GT5!
I don't see how an arcade game (and let's face it, GT5 is an arcade game for having fun, not a simulator for being a geek [and yes, I've preordered it]) will hurt LFS. As soon as the new patch is released many, including the OP (who has nothing better to do without LFS than post on this forum), will be back to play it.

But it's fun being a troll...
I think you are overreacting.

I'm not very happy with the update policy either, but moaning won't make the updates to come faster, it has been some time since I last played LFS, and I would love to see it upgraded like others, but since it's something I cannot control, I simply will spend my time with other things until it comes And probably replay it whith renewd energy.

Wishing for LFS to come to it's knees is not very respectful, so, if you are leaving, remember to close the door, it's cold out there.
Seinfeld is back for his semi-regular trolling session...
Nothing more to see here.
GT5 is 350 bucks, compared to 40 for LFS.
The wife beater analogy is so badly chosen it ain't funny.
Quote from Breizh :GT5 is 350 bucks, compared to 40 for LFS.
The wife beater analogy is so badly chosen it ain't funny.

350 buks? its 79 buks from JB hifi in Australia
1000 cars, 70 odd tracks, guaranteed updates,
infact an update of 150mb was released on the day it was sold. (today)

if you havent played GT5 prologue, I suggest you do , the diff simulation/ tyre grip is amazing, it is not an arcade game, it has fully working clutch model, the whole lot, its an amazing game / full damage model/ including changes to handling with the damage, toe camber it all changes when damaged.
Why do people always think that games have a certain exclusivity to them?

While it is true that I preordered GT5, it won't be a reason for me to stop playing LfS (allhtough I haven't raced online in a very long time...).

Don't make it appear as a choice, if it actually isn't.
And these 1200 all have a PS3 ..... ok, bye.
Quote from seinfeld :350 buks? its 79 buks from JB hifi in Australia
1000 cars, 70 odd tracks, guaranteed updates,
infact an update of 150mb was released on the day it was sold. (today)

if you havent played GT5 prologue, I suggest you do , the diff simulation/ tyre grip is amazing, it is not an arcade game, it has fully working clutch model, the whole lot, its an amazing game / full damage model/ including changes to handling with the damage, toe camber it all changes when damaged.

I don't have a PS3, therefore GT5 wouldn't cost me "79 buks".

Your trolling is flawed, as all of your opinions happen to be wrong.

Quote from tristancliffe :I don't see how an arcade game (and let's face it, GT5 is an arcade game for having fun, not a simulator for being a geek [and yes, I've preordered it]) will hurt LFS. As soon as the new patch is released many, including the OP (who has nothing better to do without LFS than post on this forum), will be back to play it.

But it's fun being a troll...

Quote from Silverracer :
The £24 has been worth several times over. I've got what I wanted - heck, even last night there was superb racing in the B2R server... Leaving LFS for GT5? I think not.

Heres a Replay from last night Silver.
Attached files
clASSIC.mpr - 1.4 MB - 398 views
Interesting Stat right there boothy, also tell Wilko Its "Genuine Racing"
Co-commentator Oscar Hardwick put him right
mario kart with 7 gen graphics

sorry, no.
Ladies & Gentlemen LIGHT THE FLAMES!:bananadea
You've made this thread before. We closed it before. We're (mostly) all still here too, and shall be next time you come around. Until then, seeya.
This thread is closed

GT5 is out in 1 day I think this is the final nail to clear out the 1200 ppl left
(19 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG