The online racing simulator
E-Team
(310 posts, started )
http://endu-team.com/fr/images/interface/enews.jpg
E-news 28/10/2010
E-Team aim for 2010-2011 season :
E-Team planned to take part in several leagues this season :

GTAL : 3rd season of GTAL is going to start this week end at KY2R. E-Team - two times champion of the serie - gonna reach a third overall win this season with a new challenge. After two season completed with FZR GT2, E-guys gonna race with XRR. Joni Törmälä, Aidas Staskevicius, Jorge Pinheiro and Laurynas Matonis gonna complete round 1 and try to be the first to cross the checkered !

MoE : Master of Endurance season 2010/2011 is closed to start. Last season E-Team managed to take 11th position in GT2 class after some bad luck. E-Team expect to take part MoE this season too and to have some better luck.

LFS Endurance Series :
For the 3rd season, E-Team organised LFS Endurance Series, the french endurance serie. For it 5th season, a new regulation have just been introduced including SC periods...E-Team gonna race to win the two classes in both championship : drivers and teams. After round 1 which took place last satursday, E-Team is leading GT500 team championship thanks to the victory of Joni Törmälä and its XRR, and is second in GT350 after the win of Joel Villa.

Desire of Patience Tour : E-Team gonna take part in all DoP round this season. The aim is to fight for the championship.

FSR Championship : E-Team is currently leading the team championship. Unfortunately no driver from E-Team have done all the round atm so no E-drivers can fight for the championship, anyway E-Team doesn't stop increasing the gap with FSR in team championship with a fantastic 1-2-3 in last race thanks to Joni Törmälä, Miro Rauti and Ludovic LeHenaff.

video nice
E-team improves after round 1 failure

Grand Touring Amateur League - Run by New Dimension Racing
Last night, 20th of November 2010 second round of the GTAL was held in Westhill International, race length 3 hours. The day before second qualifying was held and E-team took the 3rd place for the start, just behind the DRUNK team and guest team Adenoids Racing on the pole. Martin Seppam would start for us.

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... d=110326&d=1290368085 thanks to itsphilty for awesome render

When the race started, Martin immediately started to put pressure on DRUNK team's M.Wentjarvi and passed him after few laps. Within the next couple of laps, he would stay just behind the Ao guest team and taking gap to cars behind but goes wide in the tricky chicane after few laps, and does this few more times on his stint. After 1h he pitted and Joni Törmälä took over the car, coming out on 24th place.

Didn't take too long to get the SC out, IRM had damaged car and was a danger on the road and so the admins decided to call the safety car. Joni did a great job by passing 14 cars on the restart! He was the fastest driver on the track at that time, and after one hour of driving he would find himself on 4th place, just behind Adenoids racing!

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/6523/lfs00000039q.png
http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/2672/lfs00000041.png

The last hour was just hotlapping for Joni, he passed Ao and had few seconds gap just after both had pitted. For the next 15 mins, Joni was catching on Sonicrealm's Dominik Engel on the lead, and by the time there was 25minutes left in the race, he passed him and E-team took the lead for the first time this season!

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1194/lfs00000059.png
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/7482/lfs00000067.png

Joni kept driving steadily and was able to keep the lead and so E-team won the second round by only a second infront of the Adenoids Racing guest team, Sonicrealms taking the 2nd place and Xcite inferno taking the 3rd place.

We are very happy about the win and it really means much to us, as it was martin's last race in LFS. We wish him the best of luck for his future on IRL racing and life

More news to come soon
#255 - CSF
Quote from Hahmo :E-team improves after round 1 failure

Didn't take too long to get the SC out, Fubar racing had damaged car and was a danger on the road and so the admins decided to call the safety car.

No I didn't.
#257 - CSF
Yeah for IRM Spinning about. You were listening in at the time!!!
Quote from CSF :Yeah for IRM Spinning about. You were listening in at the time!!!

Even though i was in the admin channel on ts, i wasn't in the server :P Watching remote, driver name reminded me of fubar somehow..
Congrats E-Team, nice job in this round.
Grats, and nice report.

[img] tags next time though? Would've look better with them IMO.

Quote from Hahmo :it was martin's last race in LFS

Why?
gratz
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

Why?

Its martins last race in LFS because if im correct, he is not active much any more and just doesnt have the motivation for racing. Also he feels like LFS is dying and when / if S3 eventually gets released, then he might return.
Quote from xtraction :Its martins last race in LFS because if im correct, he is not active much any more and just doesnt have the motivation for racing. Also he feels like LFS is dying and when / if S3 eventually gets released, then he might return.

As the man sayed.

And those images look huge with [img] so we left it like that.

And back to the topic,thanks all for your support and great race, let's hope fe4 will be good for us.
#264 - CSF
With XRR?
Quote from CSF :With XRR?

No, haven't you heard, we are using a scooter for Fern bay round.
#266 - CSF
Probably better than XRR. R4/R4 tyres
We are running that race, its like marathon for us.
Well, we are not sure about the front,since on our set those tyres are getting really hot after first lap,we might have a deal with michelin or smth,that they could bring us r5 tyres,and lap times are not that fast as we wish,though from what i'v seen in server when i typed !top, we are still in first in scootergt9 class so yea,should be good race.
Quote from prOmo_LTU :And those images look huge with [img] so we left it like that.

Hmm, sorry for being such an ass on that point, but doesn't take so much time to resize them and [img] tags them And maybe also link them to the original screenies.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Good luck

That image is down. [img] tags would be better also.

Its not interface but "contenu" on the link
I had to leave to Paris after the race and had no time yet to congratulate you, so...

Congratulations for a great win in the GTAL!
You should have better come at home and do it in real
Fantastic race guys. You've first beaten the guest team and that means something. Love the pictures.
Quote from N I K I :Fantastic race guys. You've first beaten the guest team and that means something. Love the pictures.

Hehe, especially when its marius and simon driving.. Joku did a great job as well.
Anyway, good to take a victory after r1 fail
Quote from N I K I :Fantastic race guys. You've first beaten the guest team and that means something.

In fact, the guest team has only "won" once in the GTAL history(#low, 2009 Round 2).

But I won't argue on the fact that beating it was something rather special this time, since Joni did it on track, in the last hour, during a really impressive stint.

E-Team
(310 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG