Round 7: Protests and Penalties
Give them here:

Provide all of the following:

Session of Inicdent
Timecode of incident
Lap of incident (if in a race session)
Cars involved
Brief description of protested incident

Protests due 36 hours after the end of each session. Times will be added after entire event complete.
Session of Inicdent:feature
Timecode of incident: 0;50
Lap of incident (if in a race session)1
Cars involved:27
Brief description of protested incident:
#27 spins out then retakes the entire grid spots he lost back in the pace lap.

Timecode of incident:10:00
Lap of incident (if in a race session)6
Cars involved:81 21
81 hits the side of my car making me lose time

Timecode of incident:10:24
Lap of incident (if in a race session)6
Cars involved:81 21
I get next to 81 who trys to force me into the wall it appears, he keeps hitting side of my car, i let him go into next corner where he fails
Session of Inicdent:sprint
Timecode of incident:3:32.10,
Lap of incident (if in a race session):2
Cars involved:81
81 rear ends 25 going into turn causing him to carry more speed and run into 3 acarpileup which couldve been avoided by car 25 if there wasnt so much speed

Session:Sprint
Timecode: 4:17.61
Lap: 2
carsinvolved: 81
Description:
81 blocks #99 down entire straight (least offensive blocking out of all of 81's moves)

Session:Sprint
Timecode:5:30.64
lap: 3
Cars: 99+81
Desc: 81 cuts 99 off coming out of chicane and makes contact, spins himself, 81 continues to block faster cars in that straight after spinning but 69 slips thru

Session: Sprint
Timecode:10:50
Lap 6
Cars:99+81
Desc: 81 slams into 99 at exit of final adddon hairpin

Session: Sprint
Timeocde: 15:09
Lap 9
Cars: 54+81
Desc: 81 rear ends 54 going into hairpin and proceeds to BLOCK him and the 64 the rest of the lap until 64 proceeded to pass in turn 3
------------
those are just for the sprint race
Quote from Bmxtwins :Session of Inicdent:sprint
Timecode of incident:ENTIRE RACE
Lap of incident (if in a race session):0-11
Cars involved:81
Nonstop eratic blocking causing many cars to crash, in straights and turns. Morethan 1 lane change on most straights.

what he said
Quote from Bmxtwins :It was every lap, therefore my protest is relevant.

Please provide specific examples or your protest will be rejected.
#9 - CSF
While normally it isn't allowed for you to protest incidents that did not involve yourself, I still looked at the ones with car 81, and I thank you Ray for bringing them to our attention.
Quote from CSF :While normally it isn't allowed for you to protest incidents that did not involve yourself, I still looked at the ones with car 81, and I thank you Ray for bringing them to our attention.

Concur. It might be considered to allow a protest option to protest against a car for a period of a race(s) by a driver who had no incidents, but it would have to be vetted by another competitor or two.

Should get through these protests Friday (I hope :schwitz
ive watched the replays and noticed 81 was aggressively defencesive it was his first ever league race as a team weve spoken to him about it, we dont want that sort of driving to make us as a team to look bad.
He has the ability to be quick so hopefully he will learn from this and be a better driver to race with
Quote from DruidUK :ive watched the replays and noticed 81 was aggressively defencesive it was his first ever league race as a team weve spoken to him about it, we dont want that sort of driving to make us as a team to look bad.
He has the ability to be quick so hopefully he will learn from this and be a better driver to race with

he cost himself more positions by driving like that, he totaled his suspension.
Yeah i think we said before the race try to finish dont worry about positions
-
(Mitch1234) DELETED by Mitch1234
Quote from Mitch1234 :I have replay it shows you smacked into me then hitting the wall forcing me into the barrier
U took it upon yourself to turn into me before there hairpin

And you crashed me when i was warming my tyres
Remember that it's not allowed to come back on your position on pace laps when you lost control...
Quote from Mustangman759 :Session of Inicdent:feature
Timecode of incident: 0;50
Lap of incident (if in a race session)1
Cars involved:27
Brief description of protested incident:
#27 spins out then retakes the entire grid spots he lost back in the pace lap.

Car 27 - Disqualified from Feature Race for reckless driving on pace lap; overtaking on pace lap.

Car 54 - Disqualifed from Feature Race for reckless driving on pace lap - turning into the path of, and the car of Car 27.

We've chosen not to respond to each individual protest from Car 81. However, for multiple exhibits of dangerous / reckless driving, Car 81 is excluded from the entire round. Driver is also placed on 6 month's NDR probation, effective from the date of the round.
In addition to the above:

Car 45 issued a 5-point driver's championship penalty for unauthorized spectating from on track.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG